I guess somebody was making bio diesel in surprise az and caught thier garage on fire today. the news said some oily rags caught on fire and ignighted fumes from a nearby methanol drum and caused an explosion . nobody was hurt and it only damaged the garage and not the house
89 F-250 7.5 ltr 4x4 4in lift limited slip rear end no mods.
the buck doesn't stop here just paueses for a moment on its way to the morgage,car ,electric, water...etc
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.