N. California Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

Its Been awhile...(update)

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 02:21 PM
mcculloughrp
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its Been awhile...(update)

It has been about 2 or 3 months since I was last on here. Sorry it seems like I barely have time to sit down and relax these days. With work sending to wisconnsin for two weeks, my wife having gastric bypass surgery and the brother in-law moving in, my house is really hectic. I can not wait till January when I am getting sent overseas. At least I can have some time for myself on my one day off a week!!!

I am joking about looking forward over leaving.

Old 08-24-2008, 04:41 PM
fastmover
Posting Guru
Welcome back. Sounds like you've been really busy. Hope we all can meet up sometime.

Karl

Old 08-25-2008, 02:35 AM
mcculloughrp
Senior User
Thanks, I really look forward to meeting u guys, but the timing never seems to be right. This coming month is about shot too, Between nursing the wife back to health, getting that damn truck running...(Yes the truck is still in my driveway, have not had the time to touch it in over a month, something always comes up) and trying to get my kid brother-in-law moving in the right direction, I do not know where I am going to find time for anything. But I am off this week, so hopefully I can get somethings caught up. So far I am about 50% done with the stuff I wanted to get done. All that is left is get lindsey's brother is license and get the truck running again.