Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Senior User

atomicglock is starting off with a positive reputation.
EBPV conversion HELP!!!

Hi Guys,
I've been trying over the last couple of days to do the ebpv/exhaust brake conversion, but I must be doing something wrong. I've got power to, what I think is, the ebpv wiring but nothing happens when I step on the brake.
If anybody lives in or near the Montague, MA. area and has nothing better to do, I could really use some help. I'm available everyday, except Monday, this week until next Saturday. You can come to my place or I can come to you. Thanks.

Howard
2006 F-250 XLT, 6.0l diesel, automatic, 4x4, supercab, short bed, srw and bone stock (and it's gonna stay that way 'cause I have no intention of putting one dime more than I have to in this piece of junk!).
Old 08-25-2008, 01:49 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Hey Howard...I'm close by...but...my technical/mechanical knowledge/aptitude/ability would fill a thimble...and still have room left for the Sammys!!! Good luck!!!

Have you tried the specific vehicle/technical forums available on FTE???

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:23 PM
Senior User

Thanks Ken, But I think I really need some "hands on" type help. I'm starting to think maybe the valve is stuck. Anybody know how to test this theory? I can't find anything in my Haynes manual.

Howard
2006 F-250 XLT, 6.0l diesel, automatic, 4x4, supercab, short bed, srw and bone stock (and it's gonna stay that way 'cause I have no intention of putting one dime more than I have to in this piece of junk!).
Old 08-28-2008, 11:42 AM
Senior User

Mods. Could someone move this over to the 99-03 7.3l section. Thanks.

Howard
Old 08-28-2008, 11:42 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter

Tags
73, 97, conversion, ebpv