Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2008, 10:29 AM
Freshman User

pfoutsr is starting off with a positive reputation.
Arrow Best places to fuel up (Lakeside area)

Dose anyone know of a few reliable places to get Diesel Fuel (ie.. High volume turnover) around the Shelby Twp., Utica, Sterling Heights, Rochester area.

One seems to be at Mound and 19 Mile, Sunoco, they also service local area businesses such as other station’s tow trucks and such.

Also any places to stay away from.
Old 08-23-2008, 04:08 PM
Elder User

kaboom10 is starting off with a positive reputation.
kaboom ten
Try www.detroitgasprices.com it's what I use.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Freshman User

Thanks for the info. But it dosen't help with Deisel Fuel question.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:58 PM
Elder User

kaboom ten
Ck the diesel box. I got this from all areas. Detroit Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in Michigan
Old 08-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Freshman User

Thanks again.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:16 PM
Elder User

kaboom ten
Ok glad to help.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:00 AM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
Sorry, Late to the thread. Normally the cheapest is at Canal and Hayes, next place would be Utica and Grosebeck. Most reliable would be Spencers, Common and Grosebeck ( turn West on Common ). Price varies alot at Spencers, but they also have Diesel Supreme. At 9 and Sherwood they sell Bio, but I havent found the place yet, havent looked that hard yet either.

My name is Pat, i have not purchased a firearm in 2
day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:08 PM
Freshman User

Quote:
Originally Posted by just another truck View Post
Sorry, Late to the thread. Normally the cheapest is at Canal and Hayes, next place would be Utica and Grosebeck. Most reliable would be Spencers, Common and Grosebeck ( turn West on Common ). Price varies alot at Spencers, but they also have Diesel Supreme. At 9 and Sherwood they sell Bio, but I havent found the place yet, havent looked that hard yet either.
Thanks for the input. There's a station on the east side of Van Dyke just north of Hall Rd. (M59) that has Bio-Diesel, B25, (25% is too high of a blend for my truck).

Mods & add-ons: Locking Fuel Cap, Locking Billet Fuel Door,HFCM, Fumoto, EGR Deflectors, C-Betr Mirrors, 24" Wiper Blades, Edge Attitude Tuner, Excalibur Alarm/Disable w/Remote Start, 4.5" Banks Exhaust, 285/70R17s.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
Next to the old "Clock" resturant? And why is the B25 to high of a mix? I know nothing of the 6.0's..

day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Freshman User

Ford's recomendation. They say not to go higher than a 5% blend on the 6.0.
Oh, and yes I think it was once called the Clock. I think the station is a Clark station.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Post Fiend

Thanks, I will give them a try.. By the way, this morning it was 3.999 at hayes and canal..hope that helps..

Old 10-09-2008, 07:13 AM
Freshman User

East side of Van Dyke just north of Hall Rd. (M59) Bio-Diesel, B25, $3.759
As of yesterday 10/08/08.

Mods & add-ons: Locking Fuel Cap, Locking Billet Fuel Door,HFCM, Fumoto, EGR Deflectors, C-Betr Mirrors, 24" Wiper Blades, Edge Attitude Tuner, Excalibur Alarm/Disable w/Remote Start, 4.5" Banks Exhaust, 285/70R17s.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Post Fiend

Thanks Rick, still a little over 3/4 from last Sunday, 3.83 that day!!

Rick, how is your 6.0 treating you?? I have a friend that has bought his with 40,000 miles, about 4 months ago, I think in total he has only physically owned it a month. It has had a new short block installed, trans, turbo, ect. And last week, Sunday, it just shut down on him up at the car wash on 23 and Hayes.. He was able to restart it, after 2 hours and disconnecting his battery. I feel for this guy...

Old 10-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Freshman User

So far it's been great! Bought it about the 3rd week in August. Had 59,459 miles on it. Was getting about 17 mpg on it combined city/highway. Oasis report had only one item on it, the Emissions Reflash. I usually only run it on the weekends now. Don't make sence to use it for work everyday when the Rice burner gets 28 mpg running the same route.
I think that car wash is the one I use. Is it actually east of 23 & Hayes, maybe 1/8 of mile or less?

Old 10-17-2008, 08:05 AM
Post Fiend

3.599 at hayes and canal yesterday..

Old 10-17-2008, 08:05 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter

Tags
17, 2005, 285, ami, diesel, door, f250, ford, fuel, photo, places, stock