Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Elder User

Paul T is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
G2G Fairmont, Sept 26th at James Dean Days, Who is Coming?

I will be at James Dean Days in Fairmount and Gas City at the end of September. I always come up to visit relatives in Jonesboro during the event. I will probably have the Excursion there this year. I was wondering if anyone in this chapter is going to have any Fords in the car shows? If you are going to Fairmount from I-69 on route 26, toot your horn when you pass 500E intersection, I will be there on right, look for the Excursion.
1988 F150 4x4 Short Bed 300-6
Old 08-25-2008, 08:55 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
This sounds pretty cool Paul.

Do they have a website for more infor?

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 08-26-2008, 12:21 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
This sounds pretty cool Paul.

Do they have a website for more infor?
This is the show in Fairmount.

James Dean Run

This is the show in Gas City.

JamesDeanDucktailRun.com - The Unofficial Photo Home To The James Dean and Ducktail Run
Old 08-26-2008, 12:58 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Awesome pics and show! Thanks for the links.

BTW why don't you head up this event as a G2G for the chapter. Wouldn't it be great to have several of the IN members meet up for the show?

Old 08-27-2008, 08:11 AM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
Awesome pics and show! Thanks for the links.

BTW why don't you head up this event as a G2G for the chapter. Wouldn't it be great to have several of the IN members meet up for the show?
I will be in that area to visit relatives and take my family to the local attractions, sort of a mini vacation. If I try to head up a G2G for the Indiana Chapter into my schedule, my wife will kill me. I will leave any G2G up to the Indiana members. I will try to make time to drop in if someone from Indiana will head it up though. I thought my Thread would get some response from Indiana members but I do not know if there are any out there. Unfortunatly, I will be missing the West Virginia G2G the same weekend. Maybe X_Hemi_Guy could come up with something. He maybe burnt out from the Gatlinburg get together.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator

Well its time, to breathe some new life in the Indiana chapter don't you think?

Old 08-27-2008, 08:25 AM
Super Moderator

Copy, then paste and add your name to the list if you can come. Maybe someone can come up with a place to meet and ride in together as a club!

1. Paul T., a maybe
Old 09-11-2008, 08:35 AM
Elder User

Automator is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
The Ducktail is a much bigger and more elaborate show, but the Fairmount show brings a nicer group of entrants. I am busy working every year during the events, but my wife and sons go. My oldest (17yo) has a '77 F250 with built 460, maybe he will enter it.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Old 09-11-2008, 08:35 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter

Tags
2010, 2011, days, dean, fairmont, fairmount, james, jamesdeanducktailrun