Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2008, 11:09 PM
Senior User

dsl_pwrd_ford is starting off with a positive reputation.
Any PSD owners here...

...just curious how many are here. what do you use yours for: work, play or other.

mine is my daily driver and my toy. the only thing I tow is my friends 16' john boat during duck season. which is coming soon!
TS 140hp Chip, AFE Stage 2 Intake, 6" dual mitres, 4" lift & 35's, Southbend Con-O clutch, Gauges, AIH delete, Zoodad, Marinco, FPR Shim, CCV, HPX, MAP Maximizer & Boost Tube, Foildelete,Snow's Stage 1 Methanol

Nebraska Power Strokes
Old 08-17-2008, 12:15 AM
Posting Guru

brown 4x4 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I've got a 97 F-250 PSD. It's mainly my "good" truck driven on longer trips and to occasionally pull my car trailer. No major mods yet other than exhaust.

I really want a 97 crew cab PSD but I found this one last summer and it was in excellent shape. It seems pretty hard to find one that wasn't a work truck or without a ton of miles on it. I'd love to have a newer Super Duty too but don't think I could afford to have it and my other trucks too.
1995 F-150 Supercab 4x4 5.0 (#2) 4R70W (weak but original) 3.31 344K (rusty work truck) pics
Old 08-18-2008, 04:50 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
I'm still here Pat. Been so damn busy! I use the '06 to haul the boat, and occasionally the car trailer. Other than that, I just love driving it!!

Hey man, I dig that signature! I gotta get over to the NPS site, it's been a while. Better let them know I'm alive!
Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 4X4
1967 F-100 Project thread

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 08-19-2008, 12:17 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nukeford View Post
Hey man, I dig that signature! I gotta get over to the NPS site, it's been a while. Better let them know I'm alive!

thanks, subtle right! we've got shirts too!

we're slowly growing. just trying to get our name out there.
TS 140hp Chip, AFE Stage 2 Intake, 6" dual mitres, 4" lift & 35's, Southbend Con-O clutch, Gauges, AIH delete, Zoodad, Marinco, FPR Shim, CCV, HPX, MAP Maximizer & Boost Tube, Foildelete,Snow's Stage 1 Methanol

Nebraska Power Strokes
Old 08-27-2008, 11:07 PM
Senior User

any others?

Nebraska Power Strokes
Old 09-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
I'm south of the NE border, but have an '01 that is stock. I use it for fun and to pull a 5th wheel trailer. I haven't driven it much in the last year due to the price differential between gas and diesel and the fact that Ihave an old yota for a daily driver.

I love the truck, but cost per mile for fuel is about twice what the Corolla does.
78 Bronco
54 F250
64 Thunderbird
Old 09-01-2008, 08:35 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter