Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Post Fiend

Pocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_There View Post
think back to how you got out of traffic tickets
DING DING DING!!!!!!! We have a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I'm laughing so hard right now!
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the Colorado diesel community.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Post Fiend

liftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to behold
Get your truck back Curtis, get it back NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW. The husband took mine and it came back with a dent in it..........

I have learned to not let anyone take MY truck.
01 F-350 lariat 4x4, cc lb, 6.5" lift, 37's, WW, lateral traction bars, zoodad, mag-hytec rear diff/trans pan, 4" turbo back exhaust, SCT X3 with 80E from DP, guages, foil delete, 6637 w/ cover (Thanks Pete), Bilsteins
PAA #18
Old 08-15-2008, 11:54 AM
Post Fiend

Smokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_There View Post
think back to how you got out of traffic tickets
lol. That trick is only to be used sparingly, in life or death situations. If everyone has seen what's inside the button it's no longer a trick, it's an expectation.
Lisa Not so Early '99 PSD long bed XLT supercab. 4" Pro Comp suspension lift, 315 BFG AT's on 17" Liquid Metal Gatlins, Casserly Stage 1 injectors, Terminator T-500 HPOP, BTS VB, Cale's tunes, 203* thermostat and billet housing, 6637 w/Pete's cover, CCV, Riffraff oil and fuel crossover, late turbo conversion - international bellowed up pipes, 4" turbo back exhaust, EBPV delete, Harley Davidson headlights, 08 mirrors. 200k club member.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:03 PM
Hook it, I'll pull it.

miller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputation
Where's Ron when you need him.
RICK, PAA MEMBER #4
2001, F-350, DRW. CC. LWB, 4X4, LARIAT,
MODS: 6637 W/Pete's cover, BTS-TRANS, DP-TUNER LIVE, MBRP 4" SS, Isspro 3 gauge kit, TN-BB turbo, Bellowed up pipes, HPX, TRU-COOL cooler, SS Stage II injectors, and the Chris-fifty.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:24 PM
Post Fiend

Smokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant futureSmokin' has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
LOL.

And she can't cook....... There, I said it. She managed to mess up the simple task of putting a pizza in the oven last night. LOL.
Are you sure she can't cook? Maybe she messes things up so you don't expect her too...sorta like the conversation you guys were having the other day about never getting the grocery store list correct, so the wife stops sending you there.

Button trick..you know my mind took that one much further down the gutter than was intended...sort of in the realm of the "button on a fur coat" terretory. I don't want to drive anyone's truck that badly..

I better be careful or i'll get this thread closed too.

Not too long ago we went on a camping trip, and my stepmom was pulling her little hard-sided trailer for the first time, and I was following along in red pulling the quad trailer. We were only a few miles outside of town and she changed lanes so quickly, that little trailer started to whip. She ended up recovering it (thank God) but I spent the rest of that trip with one eye closed waiting for her to have a "blonde" moment. When we got home I had to back it up into the drive for her after she crumpled up her bumper after she jacknifed the trailer and pressed the propane bottles into the side of her jeep.
Lisa Not so Early '99 PSD long bed XLT supercab. 4" Pro Comp suspension lift, 315 BFG AT's on 17" Liquid Metal Gatlins, Casserly Stage 1 injectors, Terminator T-500 HPOP, BTS VB, Cale's tunes, 203* thermostat and billet housing, 6637 w/Pete's cover, CCV, Riffraff oil and fuel crossover, late turbo conversion - international bellowed up pipes, 4" turbo back exhaust, EBPV delete, Harley Davidson headlights, 08 mirrors. 200k club member.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Post Fiend

Pocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant futurePocket has a brilliant future
Quote:
Are you sure she can't cook? Maybe she messes things up so you don't expect her too...sorta like the conversation you guys were having the other day about never getting the grocery store list correct, so the wife stops sending you there.
Ahhhh, is that what it is

Kinda like the time the dryer caught fire in our house. I rarely, if ever, do the laundry anymore. Apparently I can't be trusted.......
Old 08-15-2008, 01:21 PM
Hit it!

Ponyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud ofPonyboychris has much to be proud of
ChrisMPorras
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post

Kinda like the time the dryer caught fire in our house. I rarely, if ever, do the laundry anymore. Apparently I can't be trusted.......
...and to think I got out of laundry duty by not folding them right.
2002 F350 XLT, 7.3L CC 4x4, SRW, Autometer Ultralites, DP TUNER, BTS Trans, 6.0 tranny cooler, F650 dash, AIS w/zoodad, Warn Hubs, 4" MBRP exhaust, '08 rear end cover, Foil Delete, Heated Tow Mirrors, AIH Delete, Homemade CCV mod., Bilsteins.
The Silver Bullitt PAA# 24
Old 08-15-2008, 02:14 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyboychris View Post
...and to think I got out of laundry duty by not folding them right.
I tried that, and it didn't work. I had to use "drastic measures"
Old 08-15-2008, 02:37 PM
Postmaster

mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
My wife can take mine any day. A lot safer then when she drives her little Saab convertible. Besides seeing a pretty little lady driving a big old diesel is not a bad sight to see.(sorry had to keep it clean) JMO
07 VW Eos
SOLD, lol
http://www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org/
Old 08-15-2008, 04:33 PM
Elder User

IDPisan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.IDPisan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Gotta love the ladies who love driving these Diesels. My wife nicknamed my truck the Big Booty Judy, and she loves to drive it. When we were in Mexico last year she got a little white knuckled, but that only adds to the memories. When she drives, it's Sit down, buckle up and shut up and I'm happy to do it. Every so often I have to remind her to grab a gear and when I do I usually will get the look and get referd back to her rules when she drives.
Early 99 F350 4X4 CC DRW 6spd. 6637, MKO 4" turbo back 5" straight piped exhaust 6" tip, ISSPro Gauges, Pyro, Boost, Water temp, DP Tuner Stock, 40tow, 60tow,80econo, 120race, KCM S.S. HPX line, ITP Overboost Annihilator, Auto Enginuity, GPR LED Indicator. 6.0 intercooler, CCV mod, EBPV delete,Wastegate Mod. 325,000 miles and counting.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:48 PM
Posting Guru

King0581 has a good reputation on FTE.King0581 has a good reputation on FTE.
I dont have to worry about my wife driving mine. I guess all the numbers and letters on the gear lever are just to much for her! When she would drive it was the same as Jeff's wife...Better not say a d@mn word to her about how shes driving!
Old 08-15-2008, 07:19 PM
Guns Dont Kill People..

schlepprock250 has a great reputation on FTE.schlepprock250 has a great reputation on FTE.schlepprock250 has a great reputation on FTE.schlepprock250 has a great reputation on FTE.schlepprock250 has a great reputation on FTE.schlepprock250 has a great reputation on FTE.
fordf250guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiflyer746 View Post
easy fix guys,
I set ground rules from the beginning. .. . nobody drives my truck but me!
timmy
Im married to a red head....and she loves my truck,theres no way I could say no!
Phil Late'99 F-250 SuperDuty 4x4 SB CC SRW 7.3 4"TurboBack SS Exhaust(muffled) DP-Tuner:No Start,Stock,High Idle,60Tow,Decel,80Tow,80Econo,120Race,Lope Idle AIH Delete OBA Isspro EV2 Gauges Boost/Trans/Pyro Billet T-Stat Housing(195 Stat) BTS ValveBody Spicer/Custom Driveline(front & rear) ATS Housing HPX FRX Wrapped 6637 6.0 Trans.cooler Bellowed Up Pipes GPR LED Tank Mods Pre Pump Filter Riffraff I/C Boots W/Riffraff Plenum Inserts.50 mod Warn Hubs Firestone Ride Rites B.E.S.T. Map PAA Member # 34
Old 08-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Post Fiend

Kwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputationKwikkordead has a superb reputation
http://www.facebook.com/http://facebook.com/Kwikkordead#!/Kwikkordead
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlepprock379 View Post
Im married to a red head....and she loves my truck,theres no way I could say no!
My wife is a red head too. They get what they want!
2000 VW Passat 1.8t Tiptronic. ZZOOOOOMMMM!!!
You cannot explain or explain away the power of God.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:03 PM
Elder User

whjco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwikkordead View Post
My wife is a red head too. They get what they want!
It ain't any different with brunettes, particularly the one I've been married to for over 33 great years!

She'll drive my Excursion on a "have-to" basis but I can't get her to tow the trailer with it. She prefers driving her Saturn wagon.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:12 PM
Gone, but not forgotten

Markadeck has a brilliant futureMarkadeck has a brilliant futureMarkadeck has a brilliant futureMarkadeck has a brilliant futureMarkadeck has a brilliant futureMarkadeck has a brilliant futureMarkadeck has a brilliant futureMarkadeck has a brilliant futureMarkadeck has a brilliant futureMarkadeck has a brilliant futureMarkadeck has a brilliant future
I've lost track of the number of times my bride got me, truck, trailer and very expensive race car home late at night and sometimes hundreds of miles after a day of racing and a lot of drinking. She would only squawk about going over bridges. Especially the one over the Mississippi from West Baton Rouge to East Baton Rouge. Somehow always got my stupid *** and expensive stuff home safe. Lots of times from Bristol all the way to NY. Oh well, just another memory now. Once she drove my truck down the Alcan when it was still gravel, in the winter time and white out conditions, with me following in our Lincoln. By the time we got to Seattle her hands were bleeding from clutching onto the wheel so hard.
1999.5 F-250 2x4 Extended Cab Long Bed
209,351+miles
6637 Mod
4 inch SS Straight Pipe
DP Oh Boy! Need I say more?
PhD In Common Sense & Logicality
University of Hard Knocks
Old 08-15-2008, 10:12 PM