Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts
Mississippi Chapter?

Why no chapter in Mississippi?

Old 11-18-2007, 12:04 PM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...Thread moved.....

Well the only reason why there wouldn't be a Mississippi Chapter would be that no one has tried to pull one together. Here is some info tid-bits, so feel free to read-up and let us know if you need any help or have questions. We would only be tooooo happy to get you guys up and moving!

Chapter Overview And Rules

In order to start a Chapter you must have minimum of 5 FTE members willing to join. Each member must be an active FTE user for at least 30 days. The member organizing the Chapter must be an FTE user for at least 60 days.

Once the Chapter is formed, you must organize an off-line meeting of the Chapter to elect a Chapter Leader and any additional officers your Chapter may need such as secretary, treasurer, photographer, etc. Each Chapter needs to have one or more persons with a digital camera so Chapter related photos can be maintained in the Chapter Gallery.

The Chapter Leader is responsible for seeking out new Chapter members on the FTE forums (we provide the tools for this), overseeing the organization of events, meetings and gatherings. Additionally, we encourage Chapter members to seek out new members at auto shows, fellow Ford owners in the work place and Ford truck owners you may encounter in your day-to-day life. You may even consider telling local dealerships or auto parts stores about your Chapter.

Chapters may use the FTE logo and domains in unmodified form with prior approval from FTE for each project. Detrimental, malicious, commercial, for-profit or competitive use of the FTE logo or domains is strictly prohibited. If either is used with another logo or domain, permission must be granted in writing.

****FTE reserves the right to print and/or sell Chapter t-shirt, bumper stickers, business cards or other Chapter items in its online store or through a third party in order to help support the costs associated with maintaining and promoting the Chapter on FTE.****

Chapter Leaders may not hold a similar position or title with a competitive venture, or otherwise have his position on FTE cause a conflict of interest.

Opinions and/or statements expressed by Chapter Leaders, officers and members do not reflect the opinions of "Ford Truck Enthusiasts, Inc.", its officers, directors, employees and shareholders. Ford Truck Enthusiasts, Inc. assumes no liability for direct, indirect, punitive, consequential, special or incidental damages, accident, injury, loss of property, income or life due to use or misuse of opinions, statements or information, actions or inaction of Chapter Leaders, officers and members.

Old 11-18-2007, 01:49 PM
rbloodhound
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
You can hang out with us untill you get your chapter going.

Old 11-18-2007, 02:09 PM
rbloodhound
FTE Chapter Leader
If you want to take this upon yourself you can try to recruit members. Up at the top of the page is a button members list. Click on this, where it says state type in Mississippi. It will give you a list of all FTE members that have Mississippi listed in their profile. You can find the ones that are active by their post count. Start sending PM's to them. Ask them if they are interested in a Mississippi chapter. Tip use copy and paste. Copy the body of the message to keep from typing the same thing over and over. It is time consuming but it will get your message out. You can ask them to post in this thread.

Good Luck.

If you need any help PM me.

Old 11-19-2007, 05:32 AM
Steve Bennett
More Turbo
Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts
Thanks for the info. My only problem is I don't have a computer at home (by choice) so I would have to find time while at work to get this started. Maybe someone else from Miss. will see this and jump in. Thanks again, Steve

Old 11-19-2007, 05:41 AM
rbloodhound
FTE Chapter Leader
I may be able to help. I'll send out some pm's to a few people in MS directing them to this thread and ask them if they would be interested.

Old 12-01-2007, 09:19 AM
Tangi Cowboy
Cargo Master
I'm not sure who to direct this question to, I signed up to be a supporting member, and I think I was supposed to get an e-mail about a sticker and a t-shirt, but as now haven't received anyhing What next?
Tangi Cowboy

Old 12-01-2007, 09:34 AM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
Tangi Cowboy...
I think they have a minor backlog of premium memberships to go through...

I'll let mgmt. know...

Old 12-01-2007, 10:12 AM
Tangi Cowboy
Cargo Master
Hey Man, thanks for the reply.
Tangi

Old 12-10-2007, 07:20 AM
Scndsin
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 760 Likes on 542 Posts
Ok, so I'm lookin at the forum main page & the last thread here jumps out at me...(Mississippi is just one of those words you can't miss in a title)

I've been here a while & I can count on one hand the # of folks from down here I see regularly posting. (with fingers left over)

When ever I run into someone who obviously is into their ford truck & have the oppertunity to strike up a conversation, I tell them about FTE.

While I can't afford time-wise to be a driving force in organizing a chapter (the wife would kill me) I'd be glad to assist where possible.

Any contact regarding this would be welcome.

Old 12-10-2007, 06:48 PM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
Hnnmmm...
I was thinking of getting anyone and Everyone wanting this (same goes for New Mexico) to put something in their Siggy about it and or a link to This very thread.

Old 12-10-2007, 06:56 PM
rbloodhound
FTE Chapter Leader
Trigger how about one of or super mods making a broadcast to everyone with these states in their profiles directing them to this thread. Maybe some one will step up and put the chapters together.

I am willing to help all that I can. I'm still trying to spice up the LA chapter.

Old 08-02-2008, 12:37 PM
Layed Out 100
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would like to see a Mississippi chapter, But like most others I dont have the extra time to be resposible.

Old 08-02-2008, 12:51 PM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Fellas - there's a move to get a Mississippi chapter going.

Here's a link: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...i-chapter.html

Get on in there and get your feet wet!

Old 08-12-2008, 07:57 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 157 Likes on 93 Posts
Hey guys, you asked for it and here it is, THE NEW MISSISSIPPI CHAPTER FORUM,,, Mississippi Chapter - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Quick Reply: Mississippi Chapter?