Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Senior User

Flatdeck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Flatdeck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Off-Road Expo at Tradex

If any of you are going to Off-Road Expo at Tradex this weekend, stop by the Quads.ca / Quadshop.ca booth and say hi.
Greg :: PAA#55
1999.0 F-350 4x4 PSD SRW reg cab, auto, manual xfer case, Warn manual hubs, aluminum flatdeck, VB springs, Predator tuner, 6637, LT285/75R16E Duratracs, 2003 40/20/40, 2005 cupholder, 2005-07 front end, Sirius Starmate 3
Old 08-14-2008, 07:31 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Man I would love to go to that. Oh no wait, I have to work. Have fun there.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 08-14-2008, 07:51 PM
Elder User

rob188 is starting off with a positive reputation.
what times and what days?
Old 08-14-2008, 08:15 PM
Senior User

Flatdeck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Flatdeck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Sat 10-6
Sun 10-5

Rock crawling, ATV obstacle course, and other good stuff.

--> Admission info
--> Event info
1999.0 F-350 4x4 PSD SRW reg cab, auto, manual xfer case, Warn manual hubs, aluminum flatdeck, VB springs, Predator tuner, 6637, LT285/75R16E Duratracs, 2003 40/20/40, 2005 cupholder, 2005-07 front end, Sirius Starmate 3
Old 08-15-2008, 02:25 AM
Elder User

R031Kona is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
That the one in Abbotsford ?
Old 08-15-2008, 12:18 PM
Senior User

Totoro is starting off with a positive reputation.
Here's the link.

Canadian Off Road Expo
My Expy has a cloaking device installed. Need to have it disabled. People seem to look right at me and still pull out right in front. They don't seem to see the big red truck! The horn serves only temporarily de-cloak!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2003 Ford Expedition EB 4WD 5.4L(The Thirsty One)
2000 Volvo S80 T6 2.8L Bi-Turbo(Not So Thirsty)
Old 08-16-2008, 12:32 AM
Senior User

The times are wrong, it's actually
Sat 9:30-8:30
Sun 10:00-5:30

They posted two different sets of times for some reason.

I watched a cool F-150-based truck being unloaded when I was leaving this afternoon (I was setting up the booth). I had a quick look around while I was getting stuff done; there's lots of 4x4 stuff like wheels, bumpers, accessories, etc. The custom exo-skeleton'd trucks are neat. My booth is right across from North Shore Off Road, and next to TrailReady.

Yes, Abbotsford at the airport.
Old 08-16-2008, 04:03 AM
Elder User

R031Kona is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
The Can4X4 guy Al is going to be there with his custom TJ? YJ anywas black with flames and all sorts of sexy hardware.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:43 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
How did it go Greg? Big turnout?
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 08-23-2008, 08:42 PM
Senior User

Overall, it went well. I got to chat with a lot of people, met a few Quads.ca members, said hi to a bunch of old friends from my 4x4 days, and made some good industry contacts. The weren't too many people, but we were expecting that as there were a number of other events scheduled for the same day.

Saturday was a little slow. Sunday was steady. On both days, once the rock crawl started at 3:00, the building emptied out and the exhibitors got a chance to eat lunch and wander around to check out each others' booths.

I didn't head outside to watch the rock crawl. The quad event was cancelled because there was only one registrant (nobody from my site even knew how to preregister until it was too late; their promotional advertising could have been better, and I discussed that with the marketing guy).

I couldn't leave without spending some money of course, so I was forced to buy a TrailReady tire plug kit from North Shore Off-Road for $20. If I was rich, I would have spent a lot more! Plenty of great stuff at a trade show, unfortunately.

Grimace from McDonald's and his young female assistant were wandering around handing out coupons. Here's a photo of Grimace checking out my quad.

Click the image to open in full size.

The tires and wheel kits are part of the display from the guy I was sharing booth space with.
Old 08-23-2008, 08:42 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia

Tags
bc, expo, offroad, tradex