Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
After looking at this I am now on a diet.....

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:57 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine View Post
After looking at this I am now on a diet.....

Click the image to open in full size.
You ruined my surprise I was going to get some of those for you..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 08-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer View Post
You ruined my surprise I was going to get some of those for you..

I saw that and I hurlled all over my keyboard..Well I have a new one in it's place...
Old 08-12-2008, 08:07 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
See I told you George would be around to split you in two...
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 08-12-2008, 08:08 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer View Post
See I told you George would be around to split you in two...

I wonder how his stomach is now...LMAO..
I bet Ken will blow off breakfast tomorrow after seeing that pic...LMAO...
Old 08-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Diesel Van Enthusiast

Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.
Good evening

The place I ordered the deep tranny pan from doesn't know if it was even shipped by the mfr yet.

So, I told the dealership to commence the rebuild as the current bookings allow, and if the pan doesn't come in before they slap the old pan back on, well NP, I'll change out the pan later.

I did get notice that later this week the aftermarket tranny filter should arrive, but I always intended to install the filter myself.

2006 E35Q 6.0 5R110 35.4" Tires & 5.13 Diff., Unicell's Aerocell SRW body with Quigley 4x4 Conversion - - - 2004 Expedition XLT 5.4L 4X4 4R75W 3.73 Posi
Prior: Courier Pickup and a 1991 Crown Victoria Interceptor
Old 08-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Posting Legend

So Dave when will you have your Van back on the road?
Old 08-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Diesel Van Enthusiast

Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.Aerocell4x4 has a great reputation on FTE.
Didn't dare to ask the dealership for a date, figured they were doing me a favor already.

2006 E35Q 6.0 5R110 35.4" Tires & 5.13 Diff., Unicell's Aerocell SRW body with Quigley 4x4 Conversion - - - 2004 Expedition XLT 5.4L 4X4 4R75W 3.73 Posi
Old 08-12-2008, 08:24 PM
Posting Legend

Good Night everyone..
I need to get up and fix systems at a town office at 6 am....
Old 08-12-2008, 08:25 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerocell4x4 View Post
Didn't dare to ask the dealership for a date, figured they were doing me a favor already.

That is probably a good idea...
Old 08-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Diesel Van Enthusiast

The more I stare at that Silent Service plate the more I think its not going to work out.

Becacuse with the six digits the

C
O
M
B

that CT adds would obscure the emblem

Old 08-12-2008, 10:21 PM

megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
Sean this truck was used by one of the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Guys. I beleived that it is owned by Ford. It was a sweet rig. There are pics of it parked at our tent, the guy came by a few time and even joined us for some food and a beer.
Attached Images

01 F350 DRW, Autometer Gauges, Custom CAI with Petes Cover, 6" Miter Stacks, 38R Turbo, Casserly SS Injectors, Live tuned by DP-Tuner (F6) , and a bunch of other stuff some show, and some go. PAA #14
www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org
RIP Robin Gone but not forgotten....RIP Mark.. I'll never forget you!!
Old 08-13-2008, 07:02 AM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by megawatt00 View Post
Sean this truck was used by one of the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Guys. I beleived that it is owned by Ford. It was a sweet rig. There are pics of it parked at our tent, the guy came by a few time and even joined us for some food and a beer.

Wow I didn't know you went there also....
Old 08-13-2008, 07:05 AM
Posting Legend

Good Morning Jim,Ken,Don,Dan,Neil,Shaun,George,Dave,Herman,Stev e and all the other Steve's, And all of the New England Chapter fans
Old 08-13-2008, 08:06 AM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Good morning Yankee fans. Sean I had steak with mac and cheese, and peas.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
Avid Winter Enthusiast!
Old 08-13-2008, 08:06 AM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter