Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > New Mexico Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Mexico Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: CelticDevilDog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2008, 03:45 PM
Postmaster

RDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to behold
Nfl

alright just a quick question for you the follow the NFL

What is your Team??????

I myself am a Redskins fanatic been my team since I was about 6 Go skins!!!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Postmaster

KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
Packers!!!
K40 2000 Radar & Laser 48 Gal fuel tank-Pioneer AVIC-D3,3 amps,12' sub, DVD, TV in headrests
JOIN NEW MEXICO CHAPTER HERE!
Old 08-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Senior User

sealboy84 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I knew there was something flaky about you guys...

I've been rooting for the Cowboys since I first saw Staubach play in '73. Win or lose.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America 'for an amount of up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand what that is.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:49 AM
Postmaster

RDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to beholdRDJ184 is a splendid one to behold
OH NO!!!!!! not another cowgirls fan!!!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 12:15 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Can anybody say PATRIOTS???

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 12:35 PM
Posting Guru

HH60FE has a very good reputation on FTE.HH60FE has a very good reputation on FTE.HH60FE has a very good reputation on FTE.
Ya'll gona love this; Detroit! I know, nuff said.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:37 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
At least the Lions are part of the Ford family!!!

Old 08-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Postmaster

hey a true fan is one who will stand by his team no matter what ..The one who switch our have multiple teams so they can be on the winning side are not true fans!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Go CHEF'S (cheifs)...Another year....another let down, I'm sure...
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 08-07-2008, 09:50 AM
Postmaster

KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.KRDiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
Brett Favre’s journey from retirement and back has finally ended — in New York.

The Green Bay Packers reached an agreement Wednesday night to trade their three-time MVP and Super Bowl-winning quarterback to the New York Jets, ending an emotionally grinding month of indecision over Favre’s future.

The move ends a remarkably ugly split between Green Bay and one of its most beloved players, allows the Packers to move forward with new starting quarterback Aaron Rodgers and gives Favre a fresh start — although not exactly the one he wanted, as Favre’s first choice was widely believed to be the Minnesota Vikings
K40 2000 Radar & Laser 48 Gal fuel tank-Pioneer AVIC-D3,3 amps,12' sub, DVD, TV in headrests
JOIN NEW MEXICO CHAPTER HERE!
Old 08-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Postmaster

They traded him for a fourth round pick next year.......what does that tell you!!
Old 08-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDJ184 View Post
OH NO!!!!!! not another cowgirls fan!!!!!!!!
Win or lose baby. (though it'll probably be the latter)
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America 'for an amount of up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand what that is.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Can anybody say PATRIOTS???

I've got a friend with a speech impediment that mangles the word "Patriots", but I don't have a problem.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:31 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDJ184 View Post
hey a true fan is one who will stand by his team no matter what ..The one who switch our have multiple teams so they can be on the winning side are not true fans!!!!!!

Randy...I've been a Patriots fan since the beginning...1960...I remember my father taking my oldest brother and me to a game at Harvard Stadium...the Boston Patriots beat the New York Titans...38-21!!! I really didn't understand the game...but I've been a fan ever since!!!

Old 08-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Postmaster

Ya I grew up in southern cali went to go see the rams play the skins my first game and everyone was going for the rams I dared to be different been a skins fan since!!
Old 08-07-2008, 01:43 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > New Mexico Chapter

Tags
429, dal, mbrp, wwwnflfordtruckwincom