Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Disgruntled Texan

texastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputation
August Chat

It's 100 degrees outside, the cotton is over knee high, and this board has been dead for a few days. Everyone been outside working on all your projects before it gets cold again?

I finished rebuilding the engine of my Farmall, so I'm a week or so away from it being back out mowing. Man its a PITA to find parts for a '49 tractor, the guy at Autozone laughs when I come, in waiting for me to ask what random shop I need to go to next. But the guy is better than the Case IH people, all they want to do is sell me $$$ blinged out OEM parts. And a new tractor. Just because it's a 1949 model doesn't mean it still doesn't work guys, and I don't happen to have an extra ten grand laying around just to mow the yard with Who really needs A/C when you mow your yard?

Nancy, you been going to that healer for twelve years, and you still get headaches every night.
Old 08-03-2008, 12:37 AM
Senior User

daddy172005 is starting off with a positive reputation.
AC would be nice in this weather but who needs it?
87 Bronco 4x4 302
80 F100 302 C4
Old 08-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Post Fiend

BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
i had AC in my truck and took it out.....it worked too at the time! same with the heater, it worked and i just didnt want it so out it came!
Old 08-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Senior User

daddy172005 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I like my heater when it decides to work.
87 Bronco 4x4 302
80 F100 302 C4
Old 08-10-2008, 08:48 AM
Street Queen to the extr3m3

Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.
ah got to love the cotton, or not, gets on my nerves after awhile, when the typical west texas winds come through, at the wrong time like always, now i got cotton all over everything.... I guess it doesnt help that im surronded on 3 sides by cotton fields, but alas, the rain will be coming soon, and with that, means mud, mud makes me happy so there for, i guess cotton season is a good thing. Also why does it always rain right after everybody get's doin balin there cotton, or what ever they call it.

I like bacon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain p4 View Post
chuckstrucks brings the lols and make cheeto look like a genius.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:49 AM
Street Queen to the extr3m3

Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.Truckin4life has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by texastech_diesel View Post
It's 100 degrees outside, the cotton is over knee high, and this board has been dead for a few days. Everyone been outside working on all your projects before it gets cold again?

I finished rebuilding the engine of my Farmall, so I'm a week or so away from it being back out mowing. Man its a PITA to find parts for a '49 tractor, the guy at Autozone laughs when I come, in waiting for me to ask what random shop I need to go to next. But the guy is better than the Case IH people, all they want to do is sell me $$$ blinged out OEM parts. And a new tractor. Just because it's a 1949 model doesn't mean it still doesn't work guys, and I don't happen to have an extra ten grand laying around just to mow the yard with Who really needs A/C when you mow your yard?

I need a/c when i mow my yard! Thats why i hire one of the local "day laborers" also know as your friendly neighborhood mexican. Then i chill inside, and the yard gets mowed, its a great thing!

I like bacon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain p4 View Post
chuckstrucks brings the lols and make cheeto look like a genius.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Elder User

ididntdoit99 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckin4life View Post
I need a/c when i mow my yard!
All I need is a 6 pack of tall boys, and my mp3 player and i'm good to go.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:52 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation