Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2008, 04:26 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Another new member - superF2

Welcome, Jeff. Glad to have you on board.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 08-01-2008, 04:31 PM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
Welcome superF2. Watch out!!!

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 08-01-2008, 05:01 PM
New User

superF2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks.

I consider myself very knowledgable about Ford SuperDuty's. I worked for Donahoe Racing for over 4 years and now am in the process of starting my own company. I will be specializing in SuperDuty trucks, manufacturing sus*****on components and doing custom fabrication.

My trucks... my daily driver is a 2001 F250 Extra cab short bed with the mighty 5.4L v8. It goes everywhere and has never let me down. It has a long travel suspension I manufacture on the front with deaver rear springs out back and sway away 2.5" shocks at each corner. Performance mods are just intake, exhaust, and 4.56 gears with a locker.

I also am a off road racer. I built myself and race a 2001 f250 (05 conversion) in off road desert races as a 1450 sportsman truck. It has a V10, with 250,000 miles on it and running strong, C4 trans, my front suspension, custom rear 4-link, and a lot of aftermarket parts. Everyone loves the truck and it truly stands out from the rest.

You can see more pic's of the race truck at www.superdutyinnovations.com

Jeff
Old 08-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Nice looking truck. Looks like a lot of fun.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 08-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Post Fiend

BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
Welcome to the site...i think we will get along very nicely!
Old 08-02-2008, 11:20 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
Welcome to the club, and that is a nice looking truck.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:37 AM
Post Fiend

BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
Hey Jeff did you head out to Barstow area this past weekend? i think i saw you towing your truck yup the 15 heading into barstow.......

or maybe just out to Lucerne just a bit early? it was on sunday the 10th?
Old 08-12-2008, 11:23 AM
New User

superF2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ya, we went out to Hodge for some testing. We are getting ready for the MDR race this weekend in Lucerne. It was a last minute decision, but we found some things that needed to be fixed before the race.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:25 AM
Post Fiend

i was driving the other direction on the 15 and saw your truck (kinda hard to miss) it looked good man, well for the 2.3 second i saw it pass us. Good luck this weekend!
Old 08-12-2008, 11:25 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter