Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Welcome to wikedscot!

Say hello to our newest member of the chapter - from LA.

I'll have to keep an eye out for him as he hasn't posted yet and hasn't got his emails activated, but I'll find him.

He's got a 67f100.

Where are youuuuuuuu?
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 08-01-2008, 04:25 PM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
Welcome wickedscot. Are you scottish? Or just Scott?

We need pictures of the '67. Just for validation purposes. It's all quite routine.

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 08-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Post Fiend

BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
dont listen to bill he just has to know everything about everyone...ok not really but some pics would be cool!

by the way welcome!
Old 08-01-2008, 06:59 PM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
I looked up his avatar. That's a nice looking, albeit tiny, truck.

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 08-02-2008, 11:21 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
Welcome to the club Wikedscot. I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.
Old 08-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Elder User

wikedscot is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks for all the welcomes and how do ya dos!
The avatar is just that, a rep of what mi truck WILL look like.
I recently picked this truck up from a guy that was about to scrap it, and I just couldn't let it happen.
Well, I have a '67 F100 Ranger, Shes stuffed with a 390 topped with a Holley 600, Dana rr, and C6 for the trans. As she sits, she's the original color, Springtime Yellow, with white trim,Wheat interior (which needs HELP!) She was built up north in San Jose as a special order.Little else is known about her at this point, but I have big plans and have already started looking for resources which led me to this awesome site.
Pics are forthcoming!
I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves.
Member: SoCal Chapter
Old 08-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Elder User

Aye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpounds View Post
Welcome wickedscot. Are you scottish? Or just Scott?

We need pictures of the '67. Just for validation purposes. It's all quite routine.
Both, i'm second generation born here,from Ayershire, Scotland.
Bottom line....I'm A PROUD American!!!
Old 08-04-2008, 02:42 PM
2 bit Californian

bill.pounds.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikedscot View Post
Bottom line....I'm A PROUD American!!!
Aye, and of course I never doubted that part. Really I was just wondering if your given name was Scott. I'm bad with names, but I try.

You might want to look up a member here called NumberDummy (Bill) if you haven't already. He is our resident parts expert and a great resource for the old trucks.

And Brady loves those 390's.

Thanks for checking in.

Old 08-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Elder User

Thanks for the NumberDummy reference, I will need some help finding parts.
I am right now, looking for a seat. Is it true that '66-'85's will bolt right in, or do I need to find the mounting brackets?
Old 08-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Post Fiend

BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpounds View Post
And Brady loves those 390's.

This is bills idea of a joke..... long story short they guys in the 390/FE section are not to fond of me....
Old 08-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Quote:
I am right now, looking for a seat. Is it true that '66-'85's will bolt right in, or do I need to find the mounting brackets?
Glad to see you made it by.

I wish I knew the answer to that question for you, Scott. I'm pretty sure Bill (ND) will be able to help you out there.

Check out the threads in our forum here - we have a couple of get togethers coming up that you might be interested in attending.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 08-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Admin Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyCouchman View Post
This is bills idea of a joke.....
And a good one it was....
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 08-04-2008, 03:09 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
yeah something like that, you still need the brakets that your seat came wiht but the sliders off of the new seat. if you need one and dont mind rebuilding it i got on at my house you are welcome to if you want it, it came out of a 69. but it needs help and has no sliders or mounts just the seat frame springs pad and cover.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:09 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter