Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-31-2008, 04:33 PM
Postmaster
Garage is empty, add now

SkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant future
Another GA mountains checking in

Hello GA chapter! I am finally getting around to registering here. We have 2 PSD's in the family and like everything else in the stable - stock just don't cut it! We've only had the Excursion a couple months and it already has an AIS intake, (4) DiPricol Optix gauges on pillar, zoodad, dieselsite IC boots...

The F350 has been in our good hands for over 5yrs now and aside from HPOP and a few o-rings - has had nothin' but normal wear maintenance (brakes, batts, clutch, etc). I did let Ford change my original CPS - but I just wanted to take 'em my over 200K mile truck and put a free part on it! Swamps single-shots and DP-Tunes are my favorite mods. Well, I just put some 255/85/16 M55's on it. They could become my favorite mod!

Looking forward to guidance from the forum and hooking up w/others at events, etc.

How do I become an official GA Chapter member???

Thanx,
-Jason
Old 07-31-2008, 09:11 PM
Postmaster
Garage is empty, add now

70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of
Hello Jason and welcome to FTE and the Ga chapter. Just jump on in and enjoy yourself. You are already an official member.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:37 AM
Elder User
Garage is empty, add now

Half Breed is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Half Breed is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome

Howdy and welcome to a great site. Good people and good info. I live in SW Ga. Looking for good info also try the search menu.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:14 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Garage is empty, add now

DP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to behold
HI Jason!!

Welcome to the GA Chapter.

See Ya around...
Get Tuned! 828-221-0076 ext. 802
Become our Facebook Fan
Old 08-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Postmaster
Garage is empty, add now

3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.
Welcome Jason - take care and have fun....
IT'S BETTER TOPLESS(Broads, Broncos, and Booze)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeast
you people scare me sometimes!!
"...sailors who drank beer escaped the curse of scurvy..."
Old 08-01-2008, 02:30 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter