Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2008, 11:17 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Smile We have been CHALLENGED !!!!!!!!!!

Okay all of my fellow New Yorkers…. We have been issued a challenge from the good folks of the Delaware Chapter. They are stating that they are going to kick everyone’s butt by having the most members of a chapter at the Mid Atlantic Meet that is being held at the All Truck Nationals in Carlisle, PA August 8 – 11, 2008.

That is only 9 days away!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, here is the low down. There will be a trophy issued to the CHAPTER with the most participation from their State. Would it not be great if we could steal this away from Delaware because they think that they have already won this????
Heck yeah it would be… but the only way that we will be able to do this is by having people commit to attending and registering for the MID ATLANTIC MEET.

There will also be a trophy awarded to the FTE member that drives a FORD the furthest distance in order to attend the meet.

Speaking of trophies… this is the granddaddy of all….
the CLUB PARTICIPATION TROPHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is given by the good folks at Carlisle. Right now there are 25 members of FTE that are registered and if we could get 40 to 50 members to register as MidAtlantic Ford Truck-FTE there should be no reason why as a group we can not win this trophy.

There is a rumor from a very reliable source that there is a Chevy Club (FSC) that is in the running along with another Ford Club (FTW) for this award. Right now we are ahead of FTW by just a few people and a few behind FSC. Are we going to let a CHEVY club beat us out for this ??????

As a reminder …….. new this year there will be a TRUCK TUG OF WAR. Of course this will pit FORD against CHEVY and we all know who should win

On Friday night, our fellow chapters of Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania will be hosting a BBQ for all to attend. Adrian (administrator of the site) will be in attendance and word has it that he will be bringing along some goodies for all that attend this special event as it is the FIRST EVER MID ATLANTIC MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a link that will get you all of the information that you need.

NY Carlilse ATN Thread

And another one

PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING

This event sounds like it will be a blast and it would be a shame to miss it if you are able to attend.
Thank you.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 07-30-2008, 04:48 PM
Postmaster

PETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to all
you know im in.....
Old 07-30-2008, 07:12 PM
Posting Guru

DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.
Blah Blah Blah Your all talk Tiny.......... Bring it on. Ill be there but as an dual member. I had to go with old my old truck family but I'll still be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Old 07-30-2008, 07:25 PM
DE Chapter LDR

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Bring it on Neil. My brother might even come for a day.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
RIP Stevebricks. You will be missed.
Join the DE Chapter here
Old 07-30-2008, 10:22 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
So did George send you guys up here to harass us???????

Old 07-30-2008, 11:01 PM
Posting Guru

DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.DAFBFD58 has a great reputation on FTE.
Nope all me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at my post
Old 07-31-2008, 06:42 AM
Post Fiend

350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future
Jersey has you all beat..Heck i have 5 or 6 going in my truck alone..

JOIN THE NEW JERSEY CHAPTER CLICK HERE

Old 07-31-2008, 07:29 AM
Postmaster

PETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAFBFD58 View Post
Nope all me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at my post
we aint affraid of anyone, bring it on
Old 07-31-2008, 09:17 AM
Posting Guru

Really then why is that only three out of 8 posts are from you New Yourkers, huh what cha gonna do bout it? (best mobster voice, hey I tried right?)
Old 07-31-2008, 09:25 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

I will send my problem solver Carl to take care of things....... LOL

Old 07-31-2008, 09:33 AM
Post Fiend

lenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputationlenny1carl has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 350steve View Post
Jersey has you all beat..Heck i have 5 or 6 going in my truck alone..
we ain't askared of you Joisey guys

NY problem solver dammit. R.I.P. Dono
Old 07-31-2008, 10:00 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Ahem, the magic number is now 11
Old 07-31-2008, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
Okay all of my fellow New Yorkers…. We have been issued a challenge from the good folks of the Delaware Chapter. They are stating that they are going to kick everyone’s butt by having the most members of a chapter at the Mid Atlantic Meet that is being held at the All Truck Nationals in Carlisle, PA August 8 – 11, 2008.

That is only 9 days away!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, here is the low down. There will be a trophy issued to the CHAPTER with the most participation from their State. Would it not be great if we could steal this away from Delaware because they think that they have already won this????
Heck yeah it would be… but the only way that we will be able to do this is by having people commit to attending and registering for the MID ATLANTIC MEET.

There will also be a trophy awarded to the FTE member that drives a FORD the furthest distance in order to attend the meet.

Speaking of trophies… this is the granddaddy of all….
the CLUB PARTICIPATION TROPHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is given by the good folks at Carlisle. Right now there are 25 members of FTE that are registered and if we could get 40 to 50 members to register as MidAtlantic Ford Truck-FTE there should be no reason why as a group we can not win this trophy.

There is a rumor from a very reliable source that there is a Chevy Club (FSC) that is in the running along with another Ford Club (FTW) for this award. Right now we are ahead of FTW by just a few people and a few behind FSC. Are we going to let a CHEVY club beat us out for this ??????

As a reminder …….. new this year there will be a TRUCK TUG OF WAR. Of course this will pit FORD against CHEVY and we all know who should win

On Friday night, our fellow chapters of Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania will be hosting a BBQ for all to attend. Adrian (administrator of the site) will be in attendance and word has it that he will be bringing along some goodies for all that attend this special event as it is the FIRST EVER MID ATLANTIC MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a link that will get you all of the information that you need.

NY Carlilse ATN Thread

And another one

PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING

This event sounds like it will be a blast and it would be a shame to miss it if you are able to attend.
Thank you.
WOW THIS LOOKS FAMILAR!
Old 07-31-2008, 11:57 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

Geesh I wonder where it came from albiet some poetic licensing

Old 07-31-2008, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

Check out list in the DE chapter thread, under MIDATLANTIC MEET, duhhhhhhhh
Old 07-31-2008, 03:12 PM