Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-28-2008, 08:17 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Talking Post Your Project Truck!

Ok guys, Lots of us have projects we're working on ( I've got 4 projects right now in various stages....) So post pics of your projects here, and lets see what others are doing!

I'll go first

This is my 67 shortbed. I added a mildly rebuilt 460, C-6 with shift kit. Disc brakes front and rear. Interior mostly done ( diamond tuck headliner, door panels "96" cloth seat. still need to redo the carpet..... Body work will be done this winter. It is a dayly driver( when I can afford gas!) But what a fun truck to drive! I've got 15/31 tires on the rear, and it will "light um up" in a heartbeat!

Click the image to open in full size.

Let's see some more projects! Then maybe I'll show my "68" streached crewcab with BIGBLOCK FRONTWHEEL DRIVE

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 07-30-2008, 03:15 PM
Post Fiend

bertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to behold
I'm not to good at posting pictures, but there are a few in my gallery, posted by my son. My project truck is a 66 F100 4x4 that has a 67 Flairlane 390 GT engine and Toyota power steering.
1980 Bronco with 460
1976 F250 4X4 Custom with 429
Oregon Chapter Member: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 08-02-2008, 11:14 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Where are all the project trucks????? Ok, here's another one of mine! http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...ml#post6409849

Old 08-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Senior User

willbd is starting off with a positive reputation.
No time for projects

Don,

I would have time for projects if I was smart and didn't run around trying to fix my truck.
Check out the what this smart guy was doing for 3 day's.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...o-start-2.html
95 F350 SC PSD Auto 4.10 Pro-Tech Aluminum Flatbed with side boxes AutoMeter Transmission and Boost gauges 6637 Filter mod 160K miles B&M 24K Transmission cooler Diamond Eye stainless steel exhaust 2 tank WVO

Bryan Will
Old 08-02-2008, 09:43 PM

Ya, I've been keeping up with that thread. I wouldn't be much help though, I don't have a Power Stroke, just simple 7.3's Most of my Fords are pre- 70's. I like the older Fords, my oldest is a "35" pickup. I worked for a liveing on all the new stuff till 2000 when I sold my shop, now I 've gone back to "simple" rigs!

P.S. What did you think of my "simple" 3 door hauler........................

Old 08-02-2008, 11:57 PM
Senior User

Don,

The 3 door is cool. Where do you find the time?

Bryan Will
95 F350 SC PSD Auto 4.10 Pro-Tech Aluminum Flatbed with side boxes AutoMeter Transmission and Boost gauges 6637 Filter mod 160K miles B&M 24K Transmission cooler Diamond Eye stainless steel exhaust 2 tank WVO

Bryan Will
Old 08-03-2008, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willbd View Post
Don,

The 3 door is cool. Where do you find the time?

Bryan Will
Between FTE, Biodiesel, Running a ranch, and all my projects........I have no life I also have a son-in-law, and my son that both have hotrods and help out the "old man"

One thing that helps, I sold my 38' sailboat! What a money pit.............

Old 08-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Senior User

if you need more projects

Nixon Auctioneers

Don,

You need to go to this auction and add a couple of more projects to your list.

Bryan Will

Bryan Will
Old 08-05-2008, 02:35 PM

Ya, right..............I'll never live long enough to finish the ones I have now!

Old 09-07-2008, 09:32 PM

Ok.....I just "acquired" another project

Old 09-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
I just pulled it out from behind the house today. 72 F100 4x4, D60s, just got a 390 for it a couple weeks ago, doing a Nissan power steering conversion on it (although I may do the Toyota one instead since I just got all the parts for that), picked up a flywheel and clutch today (busted my *** pulling an engine for that one), and a few other odds and ends.
The green is from sitting for the last three years or so. I finally have to set aside the time to work on it, I need it mobile.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:33 AM
Senior User

Chucky Babe is starting off with a positive reputation.
Here is my project rig it is a 88 bronco 2 that im going to put a 5 speed in, cut the top off around the glass and make a soft top, put a 2 inch body lift on, build a rear bumper, and a lot more.

1988 Ford Bronco II 4x4 - Bronco II
Old 09-23-2008, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky Babe View Post
Here is my project rig it is a 88 bronco 2 that im going to put a 5 speed in, cut the top off around the glass and make a soft top, put a 2 inch body lift on, build a rear bumper, and a lot more.

1988 Ford Bronco II 4x4 - Bronco II
Welcome to FTE, and the Oregon Chapter! Looks like a fun project! Keep us posted on your progress. My son and I have another 4x4 project in mind for this winter. We're going to put my old AMX pro-stock body on a 76 Ford Hi-boy/ 460 that I just "aquired", and go "muddin".............

If you'd like to join our little band of "miss-fits" Just click on the "join chapter" link at the top of the chapter forum, and I'll approve you

Old 10-16-2008, 12:35 AM
Postmaster

wmjoe1953 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.wmjoe1953 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Most of you already know about my project

Old 10-16-2008, 10:19 AM

Ya, I've been following it in the other forum. I think it's way cool! We're a lot alike Joe, I like doing odd-ball projects also................

Old 10-16-2008, 10:19 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter

Tags
1935, ford, project, truck