1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Fender question...

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 01:11 PM
59 shorty
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by merten
Dave,
Here is a better look at a big jobs front fenders.
1953 Ford F550+ 4x2 - More const. trucks

As far as offense goes I am not personally offended, just know what is and is not appropriate.Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper or call a talk show if you need to get it off your chest.
I,m personally offended.

Old 07-29-2008, 01:48 PM
dave boley
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Let's not do this...

Originally Posted by 55paneltrk.
Yes Dave I'll check on a 53 dump trk. south of me next time I'm through that area. been a couple of years.
Oh by the way is a slope head, slant eyes, the same as a *****? My father talked about them alot.
Is there just a remote chance we can let this go??? I think it's just going to escalate on the premises of having the last word and I really don't care that much about it. Of course I'm guessing that you might be trying to inject a little humor of some sort here and it isn't totally lost on me. Unfortunately others don't see it that way and I don't care to waste anymore time on explaining myself. I'm really interested in the trucks here as opposed to international relations. I'm not going to do the Don Imus Shuffle here. The PC Police have had their say, so lets let it go.

Now, about those fenders...

Later Man...