Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Sold My Ford today

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 09:28 PM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Sold My Ford today

Well it just came to a point that she just was not being used in the manner that she was designed for, and it was just waste a lot of gas, so with gas prices being that way they are , we just had to get something more fuel efficient.

so I crossed over to the other side.......

Yep i really hated to do this, and man it was a tuff decision .

but I think it will be worth it in the end, mainly my wallet and our budget.

Its a 99 Lincoln Continental , fully loaded with all the whistle & bells, with 110,000 miles on it which means it only got about 10,000 miles a year on it, I am the third owner of it and she has been dealer kept until this past Jan.

I got such sweet deal on it that I could not walk away from it , heck it had over 15 pages of service records and she drives like new.
She gets about 26 + hwy which is better then what we were getting , which was about 12 to 14 .

I will get pictures up soon of the new addition.

Btw I forgot to mention it was the E-250 ford van we sold.....oh did you I sold my truck ? no way thats gonna happen......

Old 04-18-2008, 11:13 AM
i eat hybrids
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dotn get us nervous like that lol. Its good to see that we are still keepin our trucks with gas prices.

Old 07-26-2008, 03:49 PM
Svets96
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Very nice car. You'll be very happy with it. In 99 they added an additional 15hp. to the Intech V8. Just watch the tranny. It is one weak point, its the ax4n taurus gear box. What color is it? Please post us some pics, the suspense is killing us. A good site to go to for info and talk is the lincolnvscadillac.com forums. Alot of good valuable info there. Take care.