Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2008, 12:58 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
July B/S Thread...Anything Goes...Almost!!! Party 7

Well...what do you know...it's a new month...what will it bring??? Remember...keep it reasonably clean...George is looking to make an example out of some rogue group!!! Let's not give him a reason to make it us!!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Youse guys are killing me.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 07-26-2008, 09:05 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
Youse guys are killing me.

Good God that Ump needs to change everything...LOL

Batt went dead on the phone by the way
Old 07-26-2008, 09:11 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Oh so you did hang up on me, lmao

Old 07-26-2008, 09:33 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Good Morning Sean, George, Ken, Dick, and anyone I missed..

Looks like a glorious day out there today..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 07-26-2008, 11:23 AM
Elder User

barecove is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.barecove is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Good morning Sean...all of New England...and our distinguished visitors...to include...but not limited to...Carl...Sassy...and Neil!!!

Carl...I respectfully disagree with you...you Commie!!! That was a great game...even for a Saawx fan!!! I love a well pitched game...Beckett was good...Chamberlain was a little better...and Rivera...well...he's simply the best closer in the history of the game!!!
I would have to disagree on the rivera comment... he is good... but he made some terrible pitches that were incorrectly called strikes, just because of who he is... that ump will hopefully never work a playoff game.... they were so far out of the strike zone it wasn't funny... I don't blame lowell for getting pissed....Click the image to open in full size.

oh yeah.... morning,er.. should I make that, good afternoon new england!!!

2004 F150 XLT w/AEM CAI and Magnaflow Exhaust
Nitto Terra Grappler Tires mounted on 18" Hela Black Spoke Rims w/ Machined Lip , Nasta Billet Grill
Ma.,
N.H. & Mid Atlantic Member
Old 07-26-2008, 11:41 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by barecove View Post
I would have to disagree on the rivera comment... he is good... but he made some terrible pitches that were incorrectly called strikes, just because of who he is... that ump will hopefully never work a playoff game.... they were so far out of the strike zone it wasn't funny... I don't blame lowell for getting pissed....Click the image to open in full size.

oh yeah.... morning,er.. should I make that, good afternoon new england!!!

You're more than welcome to disagree...yeah the umpire sucked...but...the great pitchers will get the benefit of the doubt almost every time. Rivera is...argueably...the best reliever ever...definitely a first ballot Hall of Famer...probably a unanimous choice. There were also a couple of questionable calls that went against the Yankmees...remember Pedroias "steal" of second base...on replay he was clearly out.

I also don't blame Lowell for getting upset...I believe the umpire gave him every chance to walk away before running him...probably a whole lot more leeway than Lowrie or Ellsbury would have gotten...in deference to his longevity. The umpires didn't cost the Saawx the game...the Yankmee pitching did.

I believe I read that you are going to see the Saawx today or tomorrow...hope you have a great time...and that the Saawx win!!!

Old 07-26-2008, 11:43 AM
So Little To Say!!!

OHHHHHH...By the way...Good afternoon New England!!!

Old 07-26-2008, 11:52 AM
Elder User

barecove is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.barecove is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
You're more than welcome to disagree...yeah the umpire sucked...but...the great pitchers will get the benefit of the doubt almost every time. Rivera is...argueably...the best reliever ever...definitely a first ballot Hall of Famer...probably a unanimous choice. There were also a couple of questionable calls that went against the Yankmees...remember Pedroias "steal" of second base...on replay he was clearly out.

I also don't blame Lowell for getting upset...I believe the umpire gave him every chance to walk away before running him...probably a whole lot more leeway than Lowrie or Ellsbury would have gotten...in deference to his longevity. The umpires didn't cost the Saawx the game...the Yankmee pitching did.

I believe I read that you are going to see the Saawx today or tomorrow...hope you have a great time...and that the Saawx win!!!
I wasn't saying he isn't good... he is usually lights out.... but the calls in last nights game were miserable... not even close...and yes... I am going to sundays game... hopefully we will see "THE Lester".... not just lesterClick the image to open in full size.

Nitto Terra Grappler Tires mounted on 18" Hela Black Spoke Rims w/ Machined Lip , Nasta Billet Grill
Ma.,
Old 07-26-2008, 12:54 PM
Super Moderator

Are the Bo suks have issues? lol

Old 07-26-2008, 02:04 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Now...now George...don't try to cause trouble between us Saawx fans!!!

By the way...how is Dela-wheres' major league baseball team doing these days???

Old 07-26-2008, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Saving money

Hey we gave you Damen(sp), and you couldn't keep him

Old 07-26-2008, 03:38 PM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Good morning New England.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
RIP Stevebricks. You will be missed.
Old 07-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
Saving money

Hey we gave you Damen(sp), and you couldn't keep him
why would we... he is always injured

Ma.,
Old 07-26-2008, 05:10 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
I rather watch Golf over Baseball anyways...
Baseball boring to me.. I
rather watch Golf plays toss there clubs where ever when there pissed then a fist fight with baseball players...
Old 07-26-2008, 05:10 PM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter