Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-22-2008, 03:57 PM
New User

Highspeedjockel is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cool Need a little help - 07 HD s/c

Hello Guys,

i just need a little help. I have a stock 2007 HD S/C (the Saleen charger) and i want to raise up the speed limiter.

Here in Germany i get an custum tune X2 from an authorized SCT dealer, but today i will update my pcm it makes some trouble.

After installing tunes the engine runs very rough and i had a very bad throttle. With the stock files no problem.

Have anyone here the same truck and mail me his files or an idea?

VIN is : 1FTRW12597FB41872 and ECM is: UFU4

Sorry for my english, hope you understand what i mean.

Many thx from Germany

Axel

P.S. Can anyone tell me why i donīt attached pics pf my truck for you?
Old 07-26-2008, 09:06 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Are you sure the tuner provided custom tunes? You can't use the UFU4 code for custom programming this. It must be the Saleen catch code. For instance, my Roush is based on a PCE1 code but you cannot use a base PCE1 code... a Roush code must be used.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:12 AM
New User

Hey,

the the x2 provides custom tunes. This weekend i coul tested the custom programming i get from the germany importeur for saleen use. The HD runs now 125 mph and works correctly.

Iīm in discuss with Troyer to get an explicit tuning file for my truck and he says when he get the x2 and can extract the original progam from it he can help me.

A friend of mine works in Detroit and goes back in August will be taken the x2 to USA and send it to Troyer.

So i hope i get then a perfect file for my car.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:07 PM
New User

07HDSaleen is starting off with a positive reputation.
Axel,

Sorry I didnt see this earlier.

I have an '07 Saleen Harley and have used JDM for my tuning. I also have a couple of emailed tunes that I could have sent you.

My truck now goes off the clock with no limiter and with very little boost at 120mph.

I am getting it dynoed here in the UK soon and hopefully will get around 485bhp.

Let me know if you need any help.

Kev F
Old 08-04-2008, 10:17 AM
New User

Hi,

thats great if you can mail me your tunes . Hope i get a new tune direct from Troyer in September because a friend of mine get the x2 to USA and will send it to Troyer to read out the Stock files and make me an explicit custom tune.

Regards
Axel
Old 08-04-2008, 12:02 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
I'm sure JDM wouldn't appreciate his tunes being given away without paying for them. Its why tunes are locked to the specific serial number of the tuner. Also, unless both trucks have the same box code its not a good idea to simply swap tunes. Roush has 13 different box codes for their tunes, I'm sure there's more than one for the HD/Saleen combination.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:53 AM
New User

Hey Ken,

i donīt know if the tuner is locked. My favorite is what i wrote sometimes before. Sending the x2 to Troyer and let him make some tunes for that i will pay for. I donīt want anything for less.

P.S.: I get my truck from Duluth / Georgia.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:23 AM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

Duluth? That is near me. Gwinnett Place Ford?
Old 08-05-2008, 09:45 AM
New User

Yes i bought it on E... from Gwinnett Place Ford. It was a good deal i think, because we have some free dealer here in Germany they want more money from me for an ī06 used car with 10 miles and without Supercharger than Gwinnett for the new ī07 SC.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:45 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150

Tags
2007, box, code, ecm, f150, ford, harley, jdm, pce1, saleen, troyer, ufu4, upgrade