Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2008, 08:34 PM
Senior User

shortbed7.3 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
no,i'm not dead

hey guys!!!sorry its been so long since i posted,been workin insane hours.i want to let all my friends up north that patty and i have decided to put on a big cookout bash here in the not too distant future.we're lookin at sometime in aug,probably the 3rd or last weekend.it will be a potluck thing so bring a favorite dish.more info coming soon.and sean,potluck doesnt mean bring pot and hope you have the luck to not get caught!!and by the way,if someone brought some mortar fireworks,we have a nice place to light them off!!!cant get them down here

01 7.3 F350 lariat le,crew cab dually.custom bilt jannetty exhaust 4.5"downpipe,straight to 5" stainless stacks,autometer 3 pillar gauge kit,custom sct chip,afe air intake,shift kit,bds shocks,cb,dvd ,1000w alpine sound system runnin thru boston acoustic speakers.
Old 07-16-2008, 07:45 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Well...what do you know...a hit and run from Connecticut!!! Sounds like things are going well!!!

RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:23 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
Glad to hear for you
I'm out on both weekends. Have a wedding on the 3rd and 1yr anniversary with my jail bait girlfriend the next weekend. No she's over 21 so it's all good.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:34 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7283-F250 View Post
Glad to hear for you
I'm out on both weekends. Have a wedding on the 3rd and 1yr anniversary with my jail bait girlfriend the next weekend. No she's over 21 so it's all good.

I thought you were going to say it was your wedding!!!

Old 07-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Senior User

ya,i'm trying to spend a few minutes before i pass out catching upon whats going on

01 7.3 F350 lariat le,crew cab dually.custom bilt jannetty exhaust 4.5"downpipe,straight to 5" stainless stacks,autometer 3 pillar gauge kit,custom sct chip,afe air intake,shift kit,bds shocks,cb,dvd ,1000w alpine sound system runnin thru boston acoustic speakers.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:03 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
I thought you were going to say it was your wedding!!!
HELL NO!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 05:16 PM
So Little To Say!!!

Quote:
HELL NO!!!

Old 07-19-2008, 09:32 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Glad to hear for you

Ken and I are wondering about the Wedding...We can get the chapter involoved and you could get married in the back of your Ranger..Ken could be the JP.. We could set up a band in the back of my F-350 and Don could bring his grill..

See that would be a perfect and one of a kind GTG....LOL
Old 07-19-2008, 09:33 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Matt good to see you here and glad things are going some what smooth....

Hows the Bride and little Matt?
Old 07-20-2008, 03:00 PM
Senior User

same old ,workin close to 70 hrs a week,dont have much time to go on the comp

Old 07-20-2008, 03:35 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbed7.3 View Post
same old ,workin close to 70 hrs a week,dont have much time to go on the comp

Matt I need your number again if your could please PM it to me....
Old 07-20-2008, 03:35 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter