Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Tucson News! (about Sheriff Joe)

Old 07-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Bill W
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Tucson News! (about Sheriff Joe)

Sheriff Joe Arpaio had a Book Signing at our local Barns and Noble Book store last night! Can you belive that there were Protestors there! With a Pinata that looked like Sheriff Joe and All Arizona Law Enforsement Officers!

These Protestors were led by Pima county Public Defender Isabel Garcia who also belongs to Derechos Humanos A boarder Rights Group.

This Group, Coalicion de Derechos Humanos, or The human Rights Coalition, They say that they stant for Human and Civil Rights! What a Load of Crap!!!

Sheriff Joe is performing a Job He was elected to do! For this Civil Rights Group to act the way they did is Appalling! Not just because they Hate Joe,

Belive Me they have Hate for him. But they displaied Hate towards all Arizona Law Enforsement! Those actions shall not and will not be tolerated any longer! They have shown there True Colors! and they are not Red White and Blue!

This is what they Did... Gathering outside the Barns and Noble book store with there Pinata look-a-like of an Arizona Law Enforsement Officer, The Group took out there Colorful Decorated Sticks and BeHeaded the Pinata! Just Beating the Hell out of it! and then Carried the Head of Sheriff Joe around like a Prize! This was an Unprovoked act of Violence Carried out by a Group that says they stand for Human/Civil Rights??

Join me in Calling Chuck Huckelberry - Pima County Administrator (520) 740-8661 (Chuckelberry@co.pima.az.us) and demand that Isabel Garcia be fired for her heinous acts of aggression and public displays of disgust against our Arizona Law Enforcement.

This is something I Care Deeply about! Stoping the Flow of Illegal Boarder crossers, Drugs and so on Should be Numero Uno! What the Hell is a Virtual fence going to do? It's not going to Stop Anyone! BUILD IT!

Here is a Link to the Videos of the Event, Click Top Storys.

104.1 The Truth - KQTH-FM Tucson, Arizona - News, Talk, Sports, Weather, Traffic, Election 2008 > Home

Old 07-11-2008, 07:44 PM
rugermack
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bill, the illegal flow of illegals into this country is our country's fault for not really doing anything about it. They should ship them back and charge thier countries of origin for the cost of deportation. I have seen the garbage left by these crossers, it's discusting. They should pull the solders out of Iraq and start protecting our borders.

Old 07-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Bill W
Hotshot
I had no idea this was posted Said I wasnt loged in when I hit submit??

O well thats my Rant! I have got to stop listening to The Truth!

Old 07-11-2008, 11:59 PM
AzBlueWolf
Post Fiend
the truth will set you free...and give you a headache...

Mark

Old 07-12-2008, 04:08 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Bill,
Hearing crap like this causes my blood pressure to go up. Screw the illegals. If they want rights go the F--- back to Mexico. If you want rights here come here legally.
I like Sheriff Joe I wish every County in this Country had a NO BS sheriff like him.
Craig

Old 07-12-2008, 10:57 PM
OldMetal
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 07-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Bill W
Hotshot
It might make the National news by mid week! If at All!

Old 07-12-2008, 11:16 PM
AzBlueWolf
Post Fiend
it should make the national news...lots of people like to hear about sheriff joe

Mark

Old 07-12-2008, 11:32 PM
Bill W
Hotshot
Yes they Do!
And I think He is doing all of us a favor by rounding up all the Illegals like in the Metro area!

Old 07-13-2008, 08:08 AM
OldMetal
Elder User
Here's another article for you. ALIPAC is read by thousands of people daily across the US so even if the MSM don't pick it up the story will still be heard.
Illegal Immigration ALIPAC Forums-viewtopic-AND YOU SAY THERE?S NOT AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROBLEM?

Old 07-13-2008, 10:21 AM
Bill W
Hotshot
Thanks OldMetal! Good reading A+

Old 07-13-2008, 11:25 PM
Tuishimi
Junior User
There is definitely a high influx of illegal immigrants, but why? Because they can come here and find work to earn money to live on and send back to their families. I live in the Phoenix area and I cannot tell you the last time I called a company to have some form of work be done in or around my house and only one out of four of the workers could speak a couple words of English. But they are being hired to work, and being hired for a pittance compared to what you or I might expect to be paid.

No one seems to want to address the issue of companies hiring illegal immigrants to do work for them cheaply. Actually, there HAS been some progress made and it seems that very recently the numbers have dropped a bit.

These people live in what we might consider poverty levels in Mexico, they see that companies in Arizona will hire and pay them much more than they would earn in their own country, so they take advantage of it. How many of you if you had to feed your family wouldn't consider doing that?

Anyway, I am not slamming Joe or the fact that something has to be done, I just want to make sure people focus on the reasons people come into our country in the first place, not just that they come, like some disease. We encourage it. We literally entice them, and reward them for doing it.

I do happen to think Sheriff Joe is a little too extreme at times, making more of a "show" of it than directing his energy to the problem of people and companies funding illegal immigration.

Old 07-13-2008, 11:44 PM
liftedgrocerygetter
Post Fiend
If they want to come here and work, thats great but do it the right way. They are illegal's. I could not go to their country and do what they do here. I would not be allowed to protest in the middle of the street in Mexico and not get arrested. Hell if I would look at someone the wrong way in Mexico I could get arrested. I am all for them bettering their lives but do it the right way.

Old 07-14-2008, 12:35 AM
Tuishimi
Junior User
Originally Posted by liftedgrocerygetter
If they want to come here and work, thats great but do it the right way. They are illegal's. I could not go to their country and do what they do here. I would not be allowed to protest in the middle of the street in Mexico and not get arrested. Hell if I would look at someone the wrong way in Mexico I could get arrested. I am all for them bettering their lives but do it the right way.
I would not argue with you!! I am just saying the companies that hire illegal immigrants are basically encouraging the practice, right or wrong.

I agree that they should do it the "right way." I have friends that came over from England and have been trying to become citizens the right way, they have been here for 3 years and I don't think they have yet gotten to the point they need to be at because of the bureaucracy involved.

Old 07-14-2008, 01:08 AM
liftedgrocerygetter
Post Fiend
I agree with you about companies encouraging this. I am all for the new law that went into effect on Jan 1st. Hire someone illegal and pay 10k do it again and you are shut down!!!!!

That sucks about your friends. Hope they get something soon!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tucson News! (about Sheriff Joe)