Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2008, 03:17 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Other events, shows, cruise-ins I'm considering

1. Every Sunday Loganville Ga Sonic Drive In 190 hwy 78 info call Roger Petefish 770-554-5488.

2. American Street Rodders cruise-in, Hoschton, GA., Aug 9th American Street Rodders Car Club Cruise-Ins

2. index Aug 22-24, Perry, Ga

3. Sept 20, Flowery Branch Georgia City of Flowery Branch » Special Events
Old 07-13-2008, 05:24 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Here's one near the Alabama border in west, central Georgia in Hogansville:

Event Dates: March 22, 2008 - October 25, 2008

CRUISE-INS EVERY 4TH SATURDAY AT WENDY"S IN HOGANSVILLE ,EVERYONE WELCOME. 50/50,MUSIC,DOOR PRIZES,CRUISER-OF THE MONTH AWARD.EXIT 28 OFF I-85 SOUTH.5PM---8PM CONTACT:MARY DAVENPORT 706-637-5416

Too far for me but maybe not for others.
Old 07-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

Event Dates: August 30, 2008 - August 30, 2008

2600 Highway 129 North
Cleveland, GA. 30528

Time: 11a.m. - 5p.m.

Pre-registration prior to Aug. 1, 2008, $15.

After Aug. 1, 2008, and the day of the show $20.

Description: Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, food, games, and music. Free to the public. This is our 3rd annual car show, the proceeds go to WCFD Volunteer Station 6 for the “Safe Halloween” event they host each year. See our website for car and vendor registration information.

We will have awards for top 10 cars/trucks, top 5 bikes, Chief's pick etc.
Old 07-13-2008, 05:29 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

2008 Cruise-In Calender

Cruise-in Chamblee! August 2, September 6 and October 4!
Old 07-13-2008, 05:31 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

Blairsville Cruisers - North Georgia newest car club

Blairsville Cruiser's Cruise In
1st Saturday of each month

Event Hours 4 pm to 7 pm
Location{ Historic Downtown Blairsville

Cruise In to promote socializing and revitiliation for Downtown Development and Just a plain old good time. Live music, 50/50's and more...

Event Fees Donation only

Contact Info: Blairsville Cruisers - North Georgia newest car club Wayne Tanner 706-897-2501
Old 07-13-2008, 05:33 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

Northwest Georgia Cruisers
Second Saturday of the month
April - October 4pm - ?
Impala Grill
Rockmart, Georgia
For more information email don1chevy at aol dot com
Old 07-13-2008, 06:45 PM
Postmaster

70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of
Wow, you really have done your homework. I gotta find some work so I can feed my thirsty gas tank and go to some of these. Thanks for listing these.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:14 AM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

I've got more I'm planning to post. I think maybe we can come up with a list that the chapter would like to attend as a group, broken down by region? That way we all get a chance to show up at at least one!
Old 09-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Junior User

jdwoods is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cruise and Show Listing

Check out this index under the Whats Happenin' There is a listing of shows and crusie ins all over GA
Old 09-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Junior User

Cruise and Show Listing

Check out this www.cruzintotheoldies.com under the Whats Happenin' There is a listing of shows and crusie ins all over GA
Old 09-18-2008, 08:48 PM
Post Fiend

fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.
wow that is a lot of things to consider, thanks for the info Ken. I am down in the Moultrie Georgia area now and once I figure out where some of those places are at you know you will see me there. Looking forward to getting out and going to shows, G2G's and more.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:14 PM
Junior User

Is there a listing somewhere or does someone know of some larger truck shows in the southeast US.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:14 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter