Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: UP_There

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Dogs & Frogs!

Just got a call from my sister! My Mom's Dog somehow got ahold of a frog last night and did not make it to the Vet! Died in route.

Winnie was a brindle Pom, She was such a fun little dog, I know this is going to devastate my Mom! As some of you might remember my Dad passed away last Oct.... The Dog was a suprize for my Mom from my Dad!

This is going to be Tough to get through for my Mom,

Sorry for bad news... But I wanted to post to let everyone know to keep an eye on your outside Dogs!
Old 07-09-2008, 01:11 PM
Posting Guru

rugermack is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.rugermack is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Thanks Bill, I have 4 chocolate labs, I'll keep an eye out for them.
2005 f350 6.0, 4x4, crew,
Old 07-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Post Fiend

liftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to behold
Bill I am so sorry to hear about your moms dog I hope she is doing okay.

Thanks for the heads up, I have little dogs also.
01 F-350 lariat 4x4, cc lb, 6.5" lift, 37's, WW, lateral traction bars, zoodad, mag-hytec rear diff/trans pan, 4" turbo back exhaust, SCT X3 with 80E from DP, guages, foil delete, 6637 w/ cover (Thanks Pete), Bilsteins
PAA #18
Old 07-09-2008, 07:00 PM
SUPER size it!

UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
Man that sucks Bill.....I didn't know Frogs were bad for Dogs? I guess they must be toxic in some way? Sorry to hear that.....

PAA #5
2000 F250 Crew Cab with a few goodies
Old 07-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Senior User

pharm_doc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Sorry to hear about your dog. I hate them Colorado River Toads!!!

Operation Desert Shield/Storm 1991
Old 07-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Yea! That is the Kind of Toad it is! It's not a Frog, They are everywhere right now!
Be careful when you let out your Pets
Old 07-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
sorry to hear that Bill!

(resisting the urge to make a joke about the frog croaking)

I dont have a dog currently, but thanx for the heads up!

Mark

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 07-09-2008, 11:16 PM
Post Fiend

garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.
Bill

Did the monsoon bring them out? We have been missed here in Glendale of all the rain so far. Sorry about the companion. My ****zu had a stroke last november and is just getting a sembelance of himself back. Like one of my kids sick...

Garbz
Old 07-10-2008, 01:48 AM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
sorry to hear about your mom's dog. I know how hard it can be to loose a pet.

my dog was playing with a toad earlier and then slobbered all over the house. he has done it before so maybe they don't have enough toxin to kill a big dog?
or did you mom's dog eat the toad?
Bart
Old 07-10-2008, 11:51 PM
Senior User

Az.scarecrow is starting off with a positive reputation.
That blows bill, sorry to hear about this.
Autometer 3 pod pillar, AFE 6637 intake & 4" exhaust with muffler delete. DP Tuner from ITP - 40t+80e+140+drive-thru+high idle, JW Valve Body, HPX, OBAnni, CCV Bypass, Foil Delete, AIH Delete, & Ported Turbo Shroud.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:00 PM
Senior User

pharm_doc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I guess the rains brought out the rodents which brought out the rattlers. I have seen 2 in the last couple of days. One on my neighbors property and one on mine. Unfortunately, yesterday my golden retriever got a little too curious around the second one and it bit him. We did not discover the bite until after we found the snake some 2 hours or so after the apparent event. Our sheltie was trying to tend the the golden and that is when we noticed the bite marks on his muzzle. We took him to the pet hospital and they determined that the envenomation was minimal based upon test results. We have him home with us now on antibiotics and pain meds. His face is swollen, but otherwise he seems to be doing fine.

Operation Desert Shield/Storm 1991
Old 07-13-2008, 06:09 PM
Post Fiend

liftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to behold
Wow Rique... I am so glad to hear that you dog is doing good and is home with you. Glad you caught it when you did.
01 F-350 lariat 4x4, cc lb, 6.5" lift, 37's, WW, lateral traction bars, zoodad, mag-hytec rear diff/trans pan, 4" turbo back exhaust, SCT X3 with 80E from DP, guages, foil delete, 6637 w/ cover (Thanks Pete), Bilsteins
PAA #18
Old 07-13-2008, 07:15 PM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Hey Bill, I'm really sorry to hear the news. I love my dog & I know how hard it will be the day we lose him. He is 11 years old now. For me when I lose my best buddy it is easier for me to get another dog fairly soon. Maybe getting another dog for your mom might help ease the lose. I don't know we are all different. Just a thought.
Again sorry to hear about the loss of any pet. As some of you know we are both pet lovers. Love both Cats & Dogs. I'm a big horse person also. I was a professional farrier in my young days.
Craig
Old 07-13-2008, 08:31 PM
Post Fiend

Thanks Craig, and Thanks Everyone! My Mom has had a hard Year! She has lost her Mom, my Dad and 2 Pets All in just over 1 Year. I hope I can keep her sprits up, She is really down Sometimes I dont know what to say to her.

Rique Glad to here your dog is OK!! We had lots of snakes where we live at, But not to many now, Ducati Homes Plowed over the Desert behind us, Planed 83 homes with maybe 12 Built and then went belly up on the Project!

Anyone seen Dave??
Old 07-13-2008, 09:12 PM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
maybe you need to find her another dog right away, Bill

take some of her sorrow away

Mark

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 07-13-2008, 09:12 PM