Biodiesel Tech File

Old 07-07-2008, 09:36 AM
vettdvr
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Biodiesel Tech File

Is there a tech file of biodiesel with blends and what works and what does not. There are many single's but nothing including the learnings people have had in the process. I am considering making biodiesel and looking for the book "from the frying pan to the tank." My first step is education on how to make it,, what works,, what are the look out for's?

Basically much as building an airplane. Do research,, test,, then build and test more. But if someone has already done this we can learn a lot from others and I am more than willing to admit I really don't know much about making biodiesel. But I will learn and eventually make it work. If there are others that would care to contribute,, perhaps we can begin to develop technical issues and solutions here. Best of luck.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Phydeaux88
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Check out this web site
Welcome - Collaborative Biodiesel Tutorial Website

It is one of the best available

Old 07-07-2008, 01:19 PM
vettdvr
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'll check in to it. Still would be nice to have other Ford users with direct results in one place.

Old 07-07-2008, 02:57 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Phydeaux 88 is right, that site has all the info you'll need. You should also search the threads in this forum. There is a wealth of what works, and what doesn't in there. Cookie has asked me several times to build such a thread.......................Just been toooo busy!

Search this Thread