Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Manitoba / Saskatchewan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Manitoba / Saskatchewan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fomoko1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-03-2014, 08:50 PM
Post Fiend

96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of
we have a heavy rainfall warning out now... 50-70 mm on the way...yay...

2014 F350/6.7/4x4/CC/SWB/Lariat
Old 09-03-2014, 09:05 PM
Elder User

tjcprop has a very good reputation on FTE.tjcprop has a very good reputation on FTE.tjcprop has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96sherm View Post
we have a heavy rainfall warning out now... 50-70 mm on the way...yay...
Do you have a boat or "balloon" tires on your truck
Old 09-04-2014, 06:53 AM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
G`day swamp gang
Gerry- .... Slackmaster #23, avid snow hater
2006 F350 Lariat
2006 Mustang vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River Sand Piper 345RET 40ft Fiver
Old 09-04-2014, 08:40 AM
Post Fiend

96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of
Morning all... While it rained nearly all night, the gauge is only showing less than 2". I'm ok with that... It hasn't made it into our basement again yet

Some inside work for my helper today, and a rest/paperwork day for me...

Have a pleasant one everyone, make the most of it while you have it!!

Old 09-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Postmaster

yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.
Happy Thursday mornin'all. So far so good on the rain front, but we're going to get it good today. Have a great day guy's.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:04 AM
Post Fiend

56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Good morning everyone, looks like a rainy day is in store in my area as well, hope the car show doesn't get rained out Grant.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Postmaster

Corner Gas is a splendid one to beholdCorner Gas is a splendid one to beholdCorner Gas is a splendid one to beholdCorner Gas is a splendid one to beholdCorner Gas is a splendid one to beholdCorner Gas is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96sherm View Post
Morning all... While it rained nearly all night, the gauge is only showing less than 2". I'm ok with that... It hasn't made it into our basement again yet

Some inside work for my helper today, and a rest/paperwork day for me...

Have a pleasant one everyone, make the most of it while you have it!!
We haven't got as much as predicted but, it has put a stop to our harvest . Hope the rain stays away for the rest of the day.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Elder User

tjcprop has a very good reputation on FTE.tjcprop has a very good reputation on FTE.tjcprop has a very good reputation on FTE.
Morning to the gang also
Old 09-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Senior User

TheStuffz is starting off with a positive reputation.
http://instagram.com/the_stuffz
40mm down here in Estevan they said. yet some people only show half inch in their gauges and I dont have one lol
Old 09-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Elder User

Rained here at times heavy.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Elder User

Randy_270 is a name known to allRandy_270 is a name known to allRandy_270 is a name known to allRandy_270 is a name known to allRandy_270 is a name known to allRandy_270 is a name known to all
Evening everyone. My vacation is almost done unfortunately but thats a good thing because I'm spending too much money. Wednesday we almost got taking out by a semi on route 90, had him just start pulling into our lane while we were right in the middle of the semi. Lucky us we were beside the shoulder so a quick jerk of the wheel into the shoulder and a collision was avoided. Semi driver got the finger as we drove by . I'm not looking forward to the drive but I am looking forward to be home on Sunday. Stay safe everyone
Old 09-05-2014, 09:04 AM
Postmaster

yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.yamagrant has a spectacular reputation.
Happy Friday mornin'all. Big event weekend here in the Peg. Have a great weekend guy's.

The Fabulous 50's Ford Club's Annual Flashback Weekend has been Manitoba's largest car event for more than a decade. The three-day affair begins with a Friday night Sock Hop Social at the Transcona Country Club. Patrons of the event can not only wax nostalgic as they twist the night away to the sounds of a live rock n' roll band, but also take part in an abundant silent auction with proceeds going directly to the Rehabilitation Centre for Children Foundation. Even if you can't cut a rug, you can enjoy watching those who can, as dancers from both Patricia's Dance Studio and Shirley's Dance Studio will be on hand to give valuable tips on how to avoid stepping on your partner's toes.

Saturday the journey down Memory Lane continues with a scenic afternoon Classic car cruise from the Garden City Inn on McPhillips Ave. to the Half Moon Drive In located in Lockport, MB. The cruise route runs North down Main Street, then winding down River Road and across the locks of the Red River at Lockport to Henderson Hwy. First timers will love it and if you're from the Winnipeg area and you remember the era, this leisurely drive in the family sedan was almost a weekly ritual.

On Sunday the South parking lot of the Garden City Shopping Centre at McPhillips and Leila Ave. will turn into an absolute Mecca for car enthusiasts. Drawing over 1,200 classic, antique and special interest vehicles and an estimated crowd of over 30,000 people, it's not just your average parking lot party. Entertainment is again provided by a live band and in between sets Specialty Music's Ray Wheeler will play those hits of the past. In addition to the entertainment there will be a vendor's row of automobile goods and services along with 41 awards for the best vehicles in attendance. Further support for the Rehabilitation Centre For Children Foundation continues in the form of a 50/50 draw with a maximum payout of $3,500. The day's event is FREE to both participants and spectators with vehicle registration opening at 10 A.M. and the show running from Noon to 5:00 p.m. when it spills over into Sunday Cruise Night with an en masse cruise to the Pony Corral Restaurant on Grant Ave. at Wilton. It's an afternoon of good, clean fun for the whole family!

Click the image to open in full size.HOW TO GET YOUR TICKETS!
Sock Hop tickets only $20.
1)Every Wednesday between the hours of 6 PM - 8 PM at different cruise night destinations as follows;

Aug
. 13 - A&W, 238 Main St., Selkirk, MB

Aug 20
- Roadhouse, 5540 Portage Ave, Headingley, MB

Aug
. 27 - A&W, 1 Lorson Crescent at Kenaston Blvd (across from Ikea)

Sep
t. 3 - Half Moon, 6860 Henderson Hwy., Lockport, MB

2)
Sunday night cruises at the Pony Corral - Grant Park Shopping Centre from 4 PM until dark.

3)
In the mall at Garden City Shopping Centre all day on Saturday, August 16th and Saturday, August 30th.

4)
Transcona Country Club weekdays from 9 am- 5 pm.

5)Call 204-488-1679 and leave a message, we will get back to you.

ALL CONTENT COPYRIGHT FABULOUS 50'S FORD CLUB OF MANITOBA INC.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStuffz View Post
40mm down here in Estevan they said. yet some people only show half inch in their gauges and I dont have one lol
Hows things in Estevan? I was down there earlier in the spring put up a little building for Estevan Sandblasting (I think that was the name of the company lol)... First time I'd been there, neat town. Lots of sweet trucks there.

Good morning everyone. Another sprinkle of rain just now but cleared up right away and looking nice for the rest of the day. Looking like a nice weekend ahead, spending it with the kids, maybe do some quadding.

Looks like a cool car club there Grant.

Have a great day everyone!!

Old 09-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Post Fiend

56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
I wish things would have worked out for me Grant, I did get my throttle body back yesterday but not happy with the one they sent me. Was supposed to be a new one but the one they sent me has a rusted throttle shaft and wouldn't you know it that when they checked all the others they have in stock are just fine, how does that happen I wonder. I'm getting pretty sick of all this aftermarket BS and then UPS is another can of worms, they're like dealing with the mafia.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Postmaster

John; Years ago, a good friend of mine bought some part's at Back to the 50's weekend in Minneapolis. He was talking to the vendor, and was told that they will ship scratch & dent, or returned product to Canada because the buyer will not go thru the BS to ship it back. He said most just make do, and very few will ship it back and wait for another. I've been lucky so far, most of my stuff is shipped to a US address. I will say, that I've had to teak a lot of part's to get them to fit. Re-drill hole's, shave a little material or bend something to get it to line-up. I hope everything will work out.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:04 AM