Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2008, 01:10 AM
Elder User

forddude05 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Question Next G2G?

I was wondering when we want to do another G2G... after seeing pics of the G2G courtesy of Jared, Jenn and Liz (by the way, Tom... I think you need some training wheels ) I was thinking that we should get something in the works! Any suggestions?

I know Mike was mentioning something about having it on the Peninsula this next time, and I was wondering.... I live practically across the street from Dyno Sources and thought we might be able to organize a dyno day/test & tune if there was enough interest. What do you guys think?
Washington Chapter, the best in the Northwest!
Old 07-06-2008, 12:25 PM

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
The Peninsula is a 6-7 hour drive for me, and as much as I love you guys, I'm just not willing to spend that much time (or money) getting there!!

Have fun!! I'll see you all the next time it's in the middle!!!
Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 07-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Right now, I am looking at Dosewallups, Sequim Bay and Salt Creek. I would like to have a fall G2G at a place that will allow us to roast a full lamb.

If we can have it at Salt Creek, sometime in October, there are great places around Joyce to have fun in the mud.

The thought is still in the early planning stages. Any thoughts or ideas are very welcome. I may try and coordinate, but I am only one member of the chapter.

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 07-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
It's hard to plan for a lot of people trying to meet their plans. This is one where we pick a weekend in Oct., a place, and just do it. We all can change our schedules if we want to go bad enough.

I will be watching for dates as well. October is football season---Sundays only for football.

We still have the training wheels for Zach's bike if you want to try Jimmy.

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:07 AM
Senior User

BensDaddy is starting off with a positive reputation.
It would be nice to get my baby Dyno'd but where ever it ends up, someone has to tell me what region its in!!! I'm new here and not sure where all the above mentioned places (never even heard of them, Dosewallups?) Other than that, I'd be thrilled to see some of you guys again. And I'll bring more booze as in not forget mine!!!

If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet you could shoot beer out of your nose. -Jack Handy

vultus, emo, recidivus - Me

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...max500-1-1.jpg
Old 07-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Posting Guru

BabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to behold
An October G2G sounds great since right now it doesn't look like I'm going back to school!! I'm finally done with school!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast12 View Post
What happens in the Club STAYS in the Club!!
Old 07-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
You can't be done with school. Life is school, you learn something everyday.

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:49 PM
Posting Guru

BabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmybeer View Post
You can't be done with school. Life is school, you learn something everyday.
True True!! But I'm done with the expensive, boring texts!! How's it going??

Quote:
Old 07-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Have a nice Beer!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BensDaddy View Post
It would be nice to get my baby Dyno'd but where ever it ends up, someone has to tell me what region its in!!! I'm new here and not sure where all the above mentioned places (never even heard of them, Dosewallups?) Other than that, I'd be thrilled to see some of you guys again. And I'll bring more booze as in not forget mine!!!
All the places Mike listed are out on the Olympic Pennisula. Great area to get away to. Just catch the ferry from Whidbey to Port Angeles and you will be there.

Old 07-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Have a nice Beer!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBunny View Post
True True!! But I'm done with the expensive, boring texts!! How's it going??
Going great, packing up and heading out of town again tomorrow. Mayfield Lake here we come.

Old 07-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Going great, packing up and heading out of town again tomorrow. Mayfield Lake here we come.
What are you doing at Mayfield??

Quote:
Old 07-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Postmaster

MARTYSTOWRIG is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.MARTYSTOWRIG is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
getting drunk, im sure
Kargo Master Pro II Rack
Cobra 75, Lariat trim, BFG A/T T/A
original Crown Society Member
Old 07-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTYSTOWRIG View Post
getting drunk, im sure
One thing's for sure, it sounds like fun!!

Quote:
Old 07-10-2008, 11:22 PM
Postmaster

MARTYSTOWRIG is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.MARTYSTOWRIG is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Knowing Tom, He Will Have Fun
Kargo Master Pro II Rack
Cobra 75, Lariat trim, BFG A/T T/A
original Crown Society Member
Old 07-10-2008, 11:58 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
All the places Mike listed are out on the Olympic Pennisula. Great area to get away to. Just catch the ferry from Whidbey to Port Angeles and you will be there.
Hey would have to go Keystone to Port Townsend. BTW you can get a Dyno done in Sequim.

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 07-10-2008, 11:58 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter