Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Oldtrucknut7077

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Thumbs up #2000

What better place to celebrate my 2000th post than in the Pennsylvania Chapter.

I wanted to think up something witty and intelligent to post, but, after a bit of thought, I realized, no one would believe it was from me.

Looking back on some of the things I have said on this site, it's obvious that I'm not the technical wizard some here are. I don't have the verbosity or story telling gifts that others posses. My grammar and punctuation leave much to be desired and my humor is usually only funny to me.

When I go to other chapters or forums, they usually ignore me or log off until I leave. I have two vehicles, an 83 F150 and a 96 Bronco, neither of which are on the road. My daily driver is a 92 Tempo and I'm the CL of a chapter on a truck site.

When I did a personal inventory of myself, I realized how little redeeming qualities I possessed, but, with the advent of the net and the relative anonymity it offered, I could become all that I imagined I was. A legend in my own mind.

Maybe someday I'll step out from behind the keyboard, go to a meet and have an honest to goodness real life interaction with flesh and blood people. As opposed to speaking with dolls, mannequins and some of the guys at the morgue. I may even wear pants. Until then, I'll just keep posting away.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 07-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Elder User

LilDuke is starting off with a positive reputation.
LMAO joe, you are every bit a pennsyltuckian! Now thats some funny ****!

At this rate, I won't hit 2000 till 2020.

Hiding in my own little corner of the world!
Old 07-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Who cares about your posts Duke, we know where you live and if we make Bloom this year, you will be invaded.

If we can't make it (gas money), please, visit us in Carlisle and bring the young one.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 07-08-2008, 02:45 AM
Senior User

78workhorse is starting off with a positive reputation.
2000 post? Now thats alot of BS to be spreadin. Congrats Joe. Hope to someday shake your hand somewhere in this great state.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:45 AM