Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 892504x4

Oregon Chat, B/S and Everything Thing Else!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 07:40 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Talking Oregon Chat, B/S and Everything Thing Else!

Wow! I've seen more posts in our chapter in the last couple of days than in the last couple of months............Let's keep it up!

I for one would like to see more participation in this chapter, and will try and post more here. We can use this thread to post about anything, and everything.

Something bothering you? Post a thread! Pet peeve? Post a thread! You get the idea? Let's roll with it!

Old 06-26-2008, 02:03 AM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 157 Likes on 93 Posts
What the great state of Oregon has NO Chapter Leader, what's up with that????

Old 06-26-2008, 08:44 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I wish I knew George! After the breakup of the old NWC it seems nobody wants to post much here.............I've been thinling I might PM Graywolf and inlist his help to kickstart this chapter, we need all the help we can get!

Old 06-26-2008, 09:12 AM
glruff
Super Moderator
Don it takes someone to volunteer, be elected the chapter leader.

Here are some guidelines to consider:

FTE Ken provided the following information for chapter leader duties:

Originally Posted by FTE Ken
Some of these were already in place, from our chapter page:
Ford Truck Enthusiasts Chapters

Here are the current chapter leader guidelines. We will be updating and refining these over the next few weeks.

- Chapter Leaders may not hold a position or title with a competitive venture, or otherwise have his position on FTE cause a conflict of interest or potential conflict of interest.

- The Chapter Leader is responsible for seeking out new Chapter members on the FTE forums, overseeing the organization of events, meetings and gatherings, facilitating chapter growth and promoting the chapter on FTE.

- Chapter membership lists may not be used for sales, solicitation or recruiting, in any form, directly, or indirectly.

- Chapter leaders should attempt to organize regular chapter meetings or gatherings that support members.

- Chapters are not legally or financially connected with FTE.

- All discussion, plans and decisions made in the chapter leader forum section, via email with FTE staff, via FTE's private message system and communicated directly with FTE are confidential and may not be discussed without the express permission of Ford Truck Enthusiasts.

- Chapter online business is to be conducted on Ford Truck Enthusiasts. If a chapter is in need of web space FTE will provide it.

- FTE reserves the right to approve or disapprove of any chapter position, including removal of chapter leaders from their position.

Rich, 99trigger3_0, Chapters Moderator, posted this:

Here is a quick run-down of some of the Chapter Leader duties for anyone interested...

Quote:
The Chapter Leader is responsible for seeking out new Chapter members on the FTE forums (we provide the tools for this), overseeing the organization of events, meetings and gatherings. Additionally, we encourage Chapter members to seek out new members at auto shows, fellow Ford owners in the work place and Ford truck owners you may encounter in your day-to-day life. You may even consider telling local dealerships or auto parts stores about your Chapter.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:13 AM
glruff
Super Moderator
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help the Oregon chapter.