Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpride

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2008, 07:29 AM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Louisiana meet Ideas??????

Any one with new ideas for a meet?
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 06-25-2008, 08:40 AM
Senior User

Bigdawgkp is starting off with a positive reputation.
What ever happened to the old ideas?
Old 06-25-2008, 12:10 PM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbloodhound View Post
Any one with new ideas for a meet?
We need to get something going, how about a cental location meet and greet lunch??
JOIN THE LOUISIANA CHAPTER HERE
Old 06-25-2008, 12:11 PM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdawgkp View Post
What ever happened to the old ideas?
Kevin, we live pretty close, how often do you get to Hammond??
Old 06-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Nothing. I am trying to get something going.
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 06-25-2008, 02:36 PM
Senior User

Bigdawgkp is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile

Tangi I may get to Hammond once or twice a month. Some months I do't go at all, some months I go two to three times. Was going pretty regularly when Berryland had my Escalade, but they completed all of the warranty work and I hauled it back to Gulf Shores. Go through Hammond on the interstate in route to BR once in a great while. Used to stop in at PJ's coffee shop in the middle of town a great deal. Go to Lowe's every now and then, just because I liked the store and people far better than the one in Covington.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:27 PM
Postmaster

Johnny G Jones
Kevin, I'm about the same way, I used to go at least once a week, but things have changed, and now, it's pretty sparodic. The reason I asked perhaps we could meet up some day for a coffee or cold drink, get aquainted, and shoot the breeze a little about our Ford trucks and etc. I need to go to Covington some time soon to Evergreen Tractor, if I don't buy one somewhere else, that guy seems to have pretty good prices, I just need to break down and buy something, but I hate to turn loose of the money. If I see myself coming over that way I will post a couple of days in advance and see if we can hook up.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:37 AM
Oilfield Class

I am working around the shreveport area. I can meet up with some of the North LA members.
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 06-26-2008, 07:37 PM
Posting Guru

TeamMudd is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.TeamMudd is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
how bout the La mud fest.........

Louisiana Mudfest - Home

it's a good combo for trucks and ATV's.....i've never been there, but we are going over the 4th weekend. the guys i know that have been there say it was pretty good. there aren't many "trails" per say, but the have pits for trucks and atv's (separate of course)!

i'll probably be there with the mud drag truck and our atv's (mine and the wifes). i'll have a BIG 4-SALE sign on the mud drag truck, so i can fire it up, and run it around alittle, maybe get a bite.........and of course the SD will be there too, lol!
"If at first you don't succeed.........do it the way your wife told you to"
Old 06-27-2008, 08:42 AM
Oilfield Class

Jason are you going to be there all weekend?

I have plans to be at a lake for the 4th. I haven't decided on which one yet. Concordia or blackriver lake.

I may be able to get some guys together to go on Saturday. Maybe I can bring the F150 and the suzuki.
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 06-27-2008, 03:13 PM
Senior User

walrus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.walrus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Tangi,
I'll keep watch for your 'going to Covington' post as well... I work in Madisonville so I'm close.
"Proudly clinging to my Guns and Religion."
Old 06-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Post Fiend

MBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to beholdMBBFord is a splendid one to behold
I'm still looking for a fourwheeler.
IF I could find a decent bike for around $3,000 I'd buy it today.
No way I'm getting the bronco there.

79 Bronco 400 C6 NP205 D44 9" 4.56 gears Lockers 6" lift and 37" SS Iroks
77 F-100 302 C4 D44 31" M/Ts
04 F150 Lariat Screw 4x4 34" Nito Trail Grapplers
Old 06-27-2008, 08:09 PM
Posting Guru

TeamMudd is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.TeamMudd is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbloodhound View Post
Jason are you going to be there all weekend?

I have plans to be at a lake for the 4th. I haven't decided on which one yet. Concordia or blackriver lake.

I may be able to get some guys together to go on Saturday. Maybe I can bring the F150 and the suzuki.
as for right now i'm planning on going SAT and SUN!! one of our friends can't go SAT so he's gonna go sunday, and i'm gonna tag along! i only live about 10 min away so no camping for me hahaha!!
Old 06-28-2008, 08:18 AM
Oilfield Class

I am talking to some friends. We are going to try to go Sat. Probably just bring the 4 wheelers. That way we can take my trailer and only one truck.
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 06-28-2008, 12:28 PM
Posting Guru

sounds good man!! i'm still debating on taking the mud drag truck to try and sell. the way everything (economy wise) is going, no ones really eager to spends some bucks on hobbies / projects...........so we might just end up brining the wheelers and the grill!!

let me know what ya'll will be drivin and i'll look for ya.........we'll be in our F250 Crew Cab, pulling a blue trailer with a box on the front!
Old 06-28-2008, 12:28 PM