Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

Anybody have some spare time?

Old 06-30-2008, 10:32 PM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Anybody have some spare time?

I'm trying to save the cab off my "new" parts truck for Fester1st, but I need three or four guys to help offload it and put it in the garage out of sight. Anybody feeling strong in the next couple weeks?

Old 06-30-2008, 11:57 PM
lostmybeer
Have a nice Beer!!!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unfortunately, I will be gone the next couple weekends. 4 July this weekend, Mayfield Lake July 12, (Gonna miss the show, shine, race at the Bremerton Raceway) July 19, install data lines Whidbey Is., July 26 Winchester Quad ridin, Aug ?? boat and us go to seafair. That's just the start.

Old 07-01-2008, 12:11 AM
khadma
Carpenter Local 745

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
I would need a round trip ticket, First class of course. I'll bring the Gojo hand cleaner and maybe a pineapple or two.

Really, I wish I were closer. sorry.

Old 07-01-2008, 12:15 AM
Placermike
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ford_Six
I'm trying to save the cab off my "new" parts truck for Fester1st, but I need three or four guys to help offload it and put it in the garage out of sight. Anybody feeling strong in the next couple weeks?
I have to be in a parade in Forks Friday, but Barb and I can make it down on Saturday. Get the thing unbolted and the two of us (You and I) can have it off the frame.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
Let me get some stuff re-arranged and I should be able to do it this weekend. I'll pull the windshield also to try and lighten it up a bit. This thing will be heavy though, sure you're up to it?

Old 07-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
On second thought, never mind. Just went out to the garage to work some more on clearing a spot- not gonna happen. My FIL is up here from CA, it seems that all the crap he brought into the house is -not- everything that was in his van. No, we have grill tanks, and speakers, and radio equipment, and a bunch of other crap. Plus, he went and bought some chain link fence used up here to fix the fence at his house down there, and it is now sitting blocking me from moving my scrap out of the way. Of course he's here for the next couple weeks, until my wife's sister gets in from Guam then he can visit with her and head home.
Until then I get to put up with now having FIVE dogs in the house, an over 400lb retired guy groaning about having to move around the house, all the crap he brought in, the recliner he bought when he got here, and so on. I appreciate that he's trying to help us out, but honestly we could use the $20 he spent on used cabinet speakers more than I need to replace my still-working speakers on my home stereo. Toys are great, affording the roof over the toys is better.
I don't dislike the guy, he just complains about everything and makes doing anything a process. Plus he stresses my wife out-
Enough rambling for now, I'll get something figured out.

Search this Thread