Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Senior User

crehberg is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
June "Next Gen" Chat

Afternoon everyone. What ya'll up to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay View Post
Women species are hard to understand in best of conditions let alone in the untamed territories.
Old 06-18-2008, 01:09 PM
Posting Guru

DaMole has a very good reputation on FTE.DaMole has a very good reputation on FTE.DaMole has a very good reputation on FTE.
I'm working and the water has calmed out so I'm thinking bout taking my boat out and doing a little fishing. I'm just trying not to think about filling it up with gas.

1993 F150 XLT 4X4 - 4" Rancho Lift, 33-12.50 BFG, Pioneer Stereo

Proud Club SNL Member #10
Old 06-18-2008, 06:42 PM
Senior User

Dang, I don't even want to think about filling a boat up.

Quote:
Women species are hard to understand in best of conditions let alone in the untamed territories.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:35 PM
Disgruntled Texan

texastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputation
I played a quick 9 of golf today with some cousins, nothing like a BYOB golf course for some cheap fun.

Nancy, you been going to that healer for twelve years, and you still get headaches every night.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:29 PM
Senior User

goofin is starting off with a positive reputation.
not a whole lot, just came inside from shooting some hoops. now just relaxing and listening to Apocalyptica.
dang it was a lovely day today, nice a sunny
Old 06-19-2008, 03:05 PM
Post Fiend

BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by texastech_diesel View Post
I played a quick 9 of golf today with some cousins, nothing like a BYOB golf course for some cheap fun.
only if it is mini golf....and i have lots of B...
Old 06-19-2008, 03:18 PM
Disgruntled Texan

texastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputation
Haha. We have a full 9 of lighted par 3s here, you can walk it for ten bucks after eight. It stays light until 9, and then the last few holes the lights make it ridiculously fun (I use ***** that glow in the dark too), especially combined with the B part

Nancy, you been going to that healer for twelve years, and you still get headaches every night.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:52 AM
Elder User

ididntdoit99 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Working... workin.. working....

They told us we could work ALL we wanted for the next couple weeks since we have a holiday coming up.

And since I have a basement to re-finish (with things that won't be destroyed by water this time) I'm soaking up all the overtime I can get.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Senior User

PowerStroker? is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ooh that must really suck to be out there in Iowa right now. Hopefully you guys can pull together and rebuild your lives unlike those in Louisiana who sat around and wanted the government to do everything for them.

Today I put up probably 8 or 9 rolls of silt fence on a job before lunch and then put hours 13.8 to 17.1 on a HAAM sheepsfoot compactor that is on a job I'm currently working on.
Old 06-22-2008, 04:41 PM
Senior User

Evening everyone. Finally got us 7/10's of an inch of rain yesterday....praise the Lord!!!

Quote:
Old 06-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Post Fiend

BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
yeah we had a little bit of fog this morning...i really feel bad for you guys that are getting 20+ inches of rain...hope it all works out.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:22 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by texastech_diesel View Post
Haha. We have a full 9 of lighted par 3s here, you can walk it for ten bucks after eight. It stays light until 9, and then the last few holes the lights make it ridiculously fun (I use ***** that glow in the dark too), especially combined with the B part
the one and only time i was on a golf corse was at Pebble Beach, CA (I know) they have a little par 3 corse, it was fun but i think i got nothing lower then a 5 or 6 on each hole.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:05 PM
Disgruntled Texan

I was back there last night, same set of 9, and showed up a bunch of moron HS kids. There was 4 of them, two carts; I was walking and still catching them at every tee box. Mind you I started when they were on the 3rd green. So the finally let me play through at the 6th hole, they all had hit shots and dropped them into water, sand, another fairway, the norm for them apparently. I teed up an 8 iron, and dropped my shot 140 yards about 5 ft from the pin. Into a head wind that was gusting randomly from nothing to 15+ (a front was coming in) Best shot I think I've hit on a course in over a year, it was just b-e-a-utiful. A girl that was with these four tards kinda stared at me with her mouth open, then asked the guy next to her "Why can't you do that?" Just absolutley made my night

Old 06-23-2008, 02:08 PM
Post Fiend

very nice! as Jeff Foxworthy would say, its one of those hits where you just drop your club, you hold onto the beer lets not be crazy.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:00 PM
Elder User

ididntdoit99 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I haven't had time to golf since my son was born... I've pretty much given up.

Last summer I went out to the driving range a couple times with him. But now he's too big for that, he wouldn't just sit in the stroller and watch me like he did last year.

I think my golfing days are over... til he's big enough to start golfing himself.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:00 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation