Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2008, 01:06 PM
Senior User

FESTER1st is starting off with a positive reputation.
I need a new job!!!

Literally!! As you all know the trucking industry has gone into the tank (no pun intended) and my current employer has had many clients go out of business or can not afford to pay him. He can no longer afford the expense of my generous payroll. He is by far the best employer I have ever worked for with the understanding of what family really is. However sadly he must let me go. So I'm looking for work. I have strong mechanical skills as well as many other hand skills with alot of tools, a record of being an exceptional truck driver and employee. I have many references to vouch.

OH, I live in Everett
I do have a couple of leads and many who are looking for me.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Turn signal is not a curtosy, ITS A WARNING!!!

Backup until it sounds expensive $$$
Old 06-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Elder User

billy12360 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.billy12360 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
i just need A job... i would work for McDonalds... if they would hire me... but no... not enough references... and not a very friendly person....

thats cool that there is some one else around my area...
Old 07-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Senior User

FESTER1st is starting off with a positive reputation.
Got a job driving tanker an SOB I'm tired. GOD has wired me to be a night owl and I've been starting at 4&5 AM pulling 13 14 hr shifts on little sleep. Had several other options but this was the best at the time. I actually hope this wont last long but I'll admit it feels good being back in a truck. So if you see a large black mushroom cloud in the distance just send contributions for the kids college funds

Turn signal is not a curtosy, ITS A WARNING!!!

Backup until it sounds expensive $$$
Old 07-07-2008, 12:38 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
I like to get the boat topped off if you don't mind.

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:51 AM
Elder User

billy12360 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.billy12360 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
yea... you wanna fill a couple of 55 gallon drums for me? or maybe just "accidently" drop the trailer in snohomish for me? or are you hauling something other then gas?

i always wanted to drive a truck... my grandpa used to haul waste oil for a company in tacoma... so he would tell me storys about his short and long hauls... and made me want to drive trucks... atleast for a little while...
Old 07-23-2008, 01:21 PM
Posting Guru

i1dery is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ya know BOEING is still hiring.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:21 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter