Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Elder User

ameritaz3038 has a good reputation on FTE.ameritaz3038 has a good reputation on FTE.
michael Wynn Ameritaz bigtaznt
posted some slide show from work

here is the link to slide shows from work. enjoy the slides, shows a little of what i do at work

EDITED By Mod to fix link

Old 06-05-2008, 07:49 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Mike or Mods..... I got this message when I clicked on the link.

tiny1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

???????????????
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
R.I.P. Wallace, mans best friend 2/25/06 - 9/6/14.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Neil the link goes to the Club FTE which you must be a "Supporter" to access.

Mike you need to post the link to the actual video for all NY peeps to see in this thread.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 06-06-2008, 04:42 AM
Elder User

ameritaz3038 has a good reputation on FTE.ameritaz3038 has a good reputation on FTE.
sorry george i was not thinking when i did the link, must have been from the sun , lol

Old 06-06-2008, 09:11 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Thanks George for the assist.

Old 06-06-2008, 09:30 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

Mike, you are dah man!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not mind heights, as long as what I am standing on is not bouncing. If it bounces, then all bets are off. LOL. I can just imagine what it is like to be up that high with the winds that come off of Lake Erie that you get in Buffalo.

Old 06-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
Mike, you are dah man!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not mind heights, as long as what I am standing on is not bouncing. If it bounces, then all bets are off. LOL. I can just imagine what it is like to be up that high with the winds that come off of Lake Erie that you get in Buffalo.
Some days it can get a little hairy up there. but you can not beat the view, especially the one straight down on passing women, a perk of the job lol.
as for these pictures they where at the crowne plaza in Niagara Falls NY

Edit: here are the other 2 from previously posted thread. sorry about the miss link, forgot about supporter (fte club)

Last edited by ameritaz3038; 06-06-2008 at 12:32 PM. Reason: adding info
Old 06-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Great pics and video Mike!

I am afraid of heights especially when I get above 15'. lol

Old 06-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
Great pics and video Mike!

I am afraid of heights especially when I get above 15'. lol
i was like this up til about a year and half ago, my boss asked if i would like to become lift operator. umm let see , more money , a great view, and no one to bother me, why not, and loved every minute of the decision, even helped with my fear of ladders lol. as i get more pics i will post, very interesting job i have , great for a photo buff like me(no expert, just trying to save memories.)

Old 06-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Super Moderator

Well I will enjoy the pics you take, lol

Old 06-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

Krewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
Mike, you are dah man!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not mind heights, as long as what I am standing on is not bouncing. If it bounces, then all bets are off.
I'm the same way Extension ladders, no way. Fiberglass 25-foot step-ladders, fine. Bridge 500 feet above a river in Upstate NY - no problem.

But get on an extension ladder 10 feet above the ground and I feel like I'm going to die

Nice pics!
'97 Cougar XR7 30th Anniv Edition 4.6L
'74 F250 Highboy FE390 deceased!
I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong again. Just wait and see. ®
Old 06-22-2008, 06:41 AM
Post Fiend

tewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant future
Okay Mike, Brake out the juicy pics. You know what i'm talkin bout. The ones that will make everybody forget about the heights!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chances are,If you bought it, A truck brought it.

Old 06-22-2008, 11:23 AM
Elder User

littlesunray has a good reputation on FTE.littlesunray has a good reputation on FTE.
oh Frank don't give him any ideas he may get hurt lol By Me lol ok j/k heck he may already have some and not letting me know lol. Hey I always tell him that he can always look but when he touches is when he gets hurts by me lol.
sirrius sat radio
lockport, ny
Old 06-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Post Fiend

tewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant futuretewferford has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesunray View Post
oh Frank don't give him any ideas he may get hurt lol By Me lol ok j/k heck he may already have some and not letting me know lol. Hey I always tell him that he can always look but when he touches is when he gets hurts by me lol.

Now see, thats what I'm talkin bout. Your a good woman!!!!!!!!

Chances are,If you bought it, A truck brought it.

Old 06-22-2008, 03:47 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter

Tags
2006, f150, foot, step, supercab