Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Gasser Look Up-date

Old 06-05-2008, 04:26 PM
tbritt
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gasser Look Up-date

It's been a couple of months since I've had any free time to get on line, but I'll make time...the tube axle 65 looks good we haven't worked the brakes out yet...may not run any...more show than go but is a driver. The 65 style side is in the "GRASS" way dropped maybe too much, bagged the rear and when you drop the pressure it drops, may have to go back to the drawing board on that one........let me hear on all the new things you all got going on

Old 06-05-2008, 07:33 PM
jwtimme
Laughing Gas
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
nothing much been busy at work have not had time to work on any projects but am looking at getting rid of my 64 ford swb. I have decided to tear my 72 down to the frame and repaint because I'm not very happy with the way it turned out the first time. Just don't have time for both with the race car thrown into the mix now.

Old 06-05-2008, 08:39 PM
tbritt
Junior User
Glad to hear I'm not the only one that need a 26 hour day,why get rid of your slick?? let me know before you do. PM me if need be

Old 06-06-2008, 06:32 PM
jwtimme
Laughing Gas
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm getting rid of the slick because it is the project that will take the most time, I have too many irons in the fire right now and need to cut back, so the slick goes. Also tbritt do you still need disk brake parts, I know some one that will be looking to get rid of a 75 pretty soon.

Old 06-06-2008, 08:58 PM
tbritt
Junior User
always looking for parts keep me posted

Search this Thread