Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Truck Toyz Web Store is Live!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 03:00 PM
DCSpecial
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Truck Toyz Web Store is Live!

After many hours put in by Marty and Ed the Truck Toyz Performance Web Store is up and running. We are still working on adding products daily, but the Ford suspension systems is pretty much done and Marty was adding tons of wheels earlier today.

On the suspension systems you'll notice the red "Configure" button on the page by the "Add to Cart" button.
The "Configure" button will allow you to configure the kit exactly how you want it with the parts you need i.e. dual shock options, coilover options, steering stabilizer options, carrier bearing shim kits and brackets, etc..

Of course if you need any help or have any questions on the products we offer I'm available to help via PM or my email listed in my signature, and of course you can also call our toll free number 888-PRO-TOYZ. Of course you will also find Marty aka "Overkill" online as well.

Truck Toyz Performance Suspension - Truck Toyz Store

Old 06-04-2008, 11:50 AM
krewat
Site Administrator
Received 297 Likes on 156 Posts
Moved from the SD forum.