Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: UP_There

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-31-2008, 03:13 AM
New User

flyinonice4 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Anywhere the installs aftermarket parts locally?

I definitely do not know how to install different parts on my Expedition. Really, all I can do is change the tires and oil. Beyond that I am lost. However, I realize that some of the after market parts are worth installing. I realize that most of you all will be able to install these on your own, but I would think that some would know where to go to have them installed if you are unable to. Specifically, I am talking about a cold air intake, but I am willing to do more in the future. Does anyone know where you could have this done?
Old 05-31-2008, 08:50 AM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Click the image to open in full size.

To the AZ Chapter! Not sure who you can Go to in the Pheonix area,
But someone here will know where you can go to have that done though.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:12 PM
SUPER size it!

UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
I'm not exactly sure if they work on Gas engines.....but Strictly Diesel out in Scottsdale is a class act place! I recently had them do some work on my truck and I was very happy with it! Diesel Engine Repair Scottsdale Arizona, Cummins Diesel

PAA #5
2000 F250 Crew Cab with a few goodies
Old 05-31-2008, 11:08 PM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_There View Post
I'm not exactly sure if they work on Gas engines.....but Strictly Diesel out in Scottsdale is a class act place! I recently had them do some work on my truck and I was very happy with it! Diesel Engine Repair Scottsdale Arizona, Cummins Diesel
Travis you didn't tell me you finally got a real diesel?

Craig
Old 05-31-2008, 11:20 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
I'll second strictly diesel give Nate a call, you can tell him Bart from Diamond K in Chino valley said to call him.
480 922 8768
Old 05-31-2008, 11:21 PM
SUPER size it!

UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kermmydog View Post
Travis you didn't tell me you finally got a real diesel?

Craig
Click the link Craig......ya know you want to! The owner (Nate) drives a Ford.......I've met him, awesome guy. Maybe their hyperlink says Dodge on it strictly because of amount of REPAIRS they see? Who knows.........but believe this Blazer Boy, you won't catch me in a Dodge EVER. The Cummins is GREAT......but Dodge is a poor excuse for pretty much everything!

PAA #5
2000 F250 Crew Cab with a few goodies
Old 05-31-2008, 11:41 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_There View Post
Click the link Craig......ya know you want to! The owner (Nate) drives a Ford.......I've met him, awesome guy. Maybe their hyperlink says Dodge on it strictly because of amount of REPAIRS they see? Who knows.........but believe this Blazer Boy, you won't catch me in a Dodge EVER. The Cummins is GREAT......but Dodge is a poor excuse for pretty much everything!
OK I have to dis agree the dodge is not worthless.. it make an ok shipping crate for a cummins engine.
Bart
Old 06-02-2008, 11:45 PM
New User

Hey I tried to call today and no one picked up, so I just sent an email in. I thought I would let you guys know when I hear a response just so other new users would be able to use the thread as a guide too.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:48 PM
Post Fiend

liftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to behold
Have heard nothing but good things about them, I am sure they will do right by you!
01 F-350 lariat 4x4, cc lb, 6.5" lift, 37's, WW, lateral traction bars, zoodad, mag-hytec rear diff/trans pan, 4" turbo back exhaust, SCT X3 with 80E from DP, guages, foil delete, 6637 w/ cover (Thanks Pete), Bilsteins
PAA #18
Old 06-03-2008, 02:10 PM
New User

Got an email back. They are 100% capable of installing it on my expedition. Not only that, but they are able to work on it on any level. He said that they could do any repairs on it, although they usually just do diesel. Looks like we got a class act guy here. I am really impressed on his willingness to do this and how fast he emailed back.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Post Fiend

liftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to behold
You wont be disappointed with him! Glad you found a place to work on the expedition. He is not that hard to get to either, right off the 101.
01 F-350 lariat 4x4, cc lb, 6.5" lift, 37's, WW, lateral traction bars, zoodad, mag-hytec rear diff/trans pan, 4" turbo back exhaust, SCT X3 with 80E from DP, guages, foil delete, 6637 w/ cover (Thanks Pete), Bilsteins
PAA #18
Old 06-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Post Fiend

the delay in his answering was due to them moving into a larger shop. all in the new shop and rolling.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:19 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter

Tags
aftermarket, installs, parts