Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2008, 11:19 PM
Elder User

brentleedragon is starting off with a positive reputation.
lets get this party started!

So I know post have been not all here lately...but hey maybe we can start just some randomly posting

so I guess the topic of this thread would be

what have you all been up to as of late?

me myself and I (and my horrible computer grammar and spelling) have been preparing for Senior Graduation and Trip. (Senior Trip tomorrow to the beautiful Lake Pend Orielle) which isnt gonna be so much fun lol it's just one night but yeah. and I graduate on saturday! w00t! and then California a couple weeks after that for 9 days or so to see my girlfriend and her graduation

and ughm does anyone in the Spokane area need construction work? my dad and I are kinda hurtin bad right now, and we do construction work (painting, remodels, drywall) you name it we probably do it haha let me know any type of work you need (shameless advertising)

any how boys and girls, ladies and gents, ford owners of all genders, race and religious backgrounds what have you all been up to. It'd be excellent to hear from you all! i enjoy talking to all of you....

and in the words of Peter Furler...LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Washington Is

-All The Hype That Money Can Buy-

Join The Washington Chapter .... because wherever we go that is where the party is at.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:06 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
Well, now I shall start. Just been extremely busy with my extra work and truck. It's boating season now, so that's where I will be soon. Have the camper on the truck and have not been home the last few weekends or the next few. Its that time of year again, when I don't know what my wife looks like. Except when she's home from the store buying camping groceries. Won't have a chance to rest at home, weekend wise until 2 weeks after the 4th of July. Unless Diesel hits the $6.00 gallon range, soon.

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Postmaster

MARTYSTOWRIG is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.MARTYSTOWRIG is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I was just thinking about back in 01 when I could fill the truck and boat for 75.00 now I cant even fill the Truck or boat 3/4 full for that.
Kargo Master Pro II Rack
Cobra 75, Lariat trim, BFG A/T T/A
original Crown Society Member
Old 05-28-2008, 11:16 PM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
Nice to see you could make it to the party Marty. Now, where is everyone else?

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:17 AM
Elder User

forddude05 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Present, Tom!
Washington Chapter, the best in the Northwest!
Old 05-29-2008, 01:08 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Ya'll are up way past my bedtime...lol

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 05-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Have a nice Beer!!!

Time to wakey Mikey.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Elder User

brentleedragon is starting off with a positive reputation.
oh for sure Mike

-All The Hype That Money Can Buy-

Join The Washington Chapter .... because wherever we go that is where the party is at.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:33 AM
Junior User

dwcford is starting off with a positive reputation.
New guy here but need to post more! Have an '07 F350 6.0 that $100 won't even fill the tank ($4.98 in North Bend). Also trying to purchase a 1966 F100. $1500 and runs/looks good. Don't know that much about vehicles but thought it'd be a good place to start. Plus I'm finding out it's a great tool to **** the wife off
I'm slowly but surely finding my way around here. Great site. Good people. Thanks - Dan
Old 05-30-2008, 12:57 PM
Senior User

FESTER1st is starting off with a positive reputation.
Now that spring weather is finally on us (somewhat) been playing with the truck, dealing with teen girls and just work. Daughter started drivers ed last week and she really does quite well at driving but tends to hug the fog line a little tight, I've had to grab the wheel a couple of times to save me an another a couple of mirrors. All the parents pick thier kids up in family eco cars and theres me with my truck, the girls are laughing at her and the guys are telling her that is cool she gets to learn in that.

Welcome Dan, this is a great place to visit. Becareful not to get to opinionated in other areas but around WA forum you can pretty much say or talk about anything here. Great group of G's & G's here. Check out the G2G info as you are not far from this place of spirituall enlightenment.

Turn signal is not a curtosy, ITS A WARNING!!!

Backup until it sounds expensive $$$
Old 05-30-2008, 01:00 PM
Have a nice Beer!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwcford View Post
it's a great tool to **** the wife off
Very easy to **** off the wife with, I have great experience recently and still continuing.

Old 05-30-2008, 01:52 PM
Junior User

dwcford is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks - Might check out the G2G. Prolly won't camp but maybe a day trip. Wife, Kids (3 of the little rugrats) and I regularly head east of the mtns anyway...

Yeah I too pissed the wife off recently with a 2008 Wells Cargo 7x12 Trailer
Old 05-30-2008, 04:19 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwcford View Post
Thanks - Might check out the G2G. Prolly won't camp but maybe a day trip. Wife, Kids (3 of the little rugrats) and I regularly head east of the mtns anyway...

Yeah I too pissed the wife off recently with a 2008 Wells Cargo 7x12 Trailer
The whole family is welcome. We have a group site that has been paid for. We had a great time at Whidbey Island last year.

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 05-30-2008, 05:07 PM
Senior User

OldBlue68 is starting off with a positive reputation.
i know none of you know me but i will join in, i just recently got my 68 ford running again! ended up getting a huge ticket the next day but o well it was fun . lots of fishing to! i want the sun to come back out though, i dont know about all of you but thier has been know sun around here.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:28 PM
Elder User

Behemoth has a very good reputation on FTE.Behemoth has a very good reputation on FTE.Behemoth has a very good reputation on FTE.
I've been somewhat remiss as I haven't posted diddly in a while....

Been workin.......then going home.....then workin.....then going home.....blah blah blah.....BUT....Buford is finally out of the body shop, and I got it home from Line-X last week. I've installed the rear bumper, rear lenses and trim, and the cargo lamp. This weekend I might be installing some Dynamat in the doors, and finding a few other things to install.

I also have to tear the motor down and take the block to the machine shop to be inspected for size, wear, etc. After that, i can start getting the parts together for my engine build. It's going to be a long, expensive, summer, but there's the slimmest of possibilities that I might have Buford running by late summer, early fall, this year (REALLY slim).

Oh, and for those that haven't been following, I've got a thread on the 73-79 board entitled "Progress on Buford" where I've been posting my progress. I've been putting pictures in my album as things progress as well if anyone is interested.

That's about it....work, home, Buford, eat, sleep, etc.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:28 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter