You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!
I'm looking for several 73-79 Ford truck parts for home/shop/office decor pieces.
1) 351m/400/429/460 engine block and 4 rods/pistons (don't have to be straight rods or good pistons). I'll be a making a coffee table out of this. Hoping someone threw a rod through a block and has something lying around their shop.
2) Pretty much the same thing as #1, but looking for 300 for an end table...possibly even a wine rack.
#1 and #2 don't have to be 73-79 specific, but figured would be cheaper than an efi unit.
3) Looking for a 73-79 hood, fenders and grille assembly to make a desk out of.
4) Would like to find a relatively trashed bed where the last 18-24" are still decent enough to cut off as a frame for a sofa.
5) I'm also interested in 92-96/7 60/40 split bench seats with fold down console/armrest.
Hoping some of you guys might have some of these things sitting on your scrap pile...it would be nice to get out of this as cheaply as possible...but if you have anything, shoot me a price. Thanks.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.