Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: kermmydog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-26-2008, 06:44 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
back home

well back home from the fishing trip. Friday woke up at about 0200 (that's AM) not because I was excited to fish for 4 days I either had food poisoning or the stomach flue. I finally cleaned out enough about noon to make the trip, 150 Miles. got to the lake and unloaded in between storms, out for maybe 30 minutes on fri. got up around 0800 on sat didn't feel any better fished maybe 3 hours in between storms. up around 0700 on Sunday fished All day, up at daylight on mon. fished until one of the carburetors on the boad died and started flooding the engine, and the wind started blowing so we packed up and left. all total we caught 23 keepers and a bunch of throw backs.
I will unload the camera and see what my wife got pics of. if any good ones I will upload them.
Bart
Old 05-26-2008, 07:07 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Glad you are feeling better, and everyone had a good time.
Old 05-26-2008, 10:37 PM
SUPER size it!

UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
A bad day on the lake...is better then a GOOD day at work Bart!

PAA #5
2000 F250 Crew Cab with a few goodies
Old 05-27-2008, 08:38 AM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
I don't know about that, my average day is 3 hours and that includes a daily inspection washing the helicopter and all my paperwork. and I am on salary (with overtime if I get called back in) so I am done for the day. that is hard to beat. when I woke up Sunday I thought it was Friday, I was that sick. I drove most of the way to the lake on Friday and don't remember most of the drive.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:29 PM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by helifixer View Post
I don't know about that, my average day is 3 hours and that includes a daily inspection washing the helicopter and all my paperwork. and I am on salary (with overtime if I get called back in) so I am done for the day. that is hard to beat. when I woke up Sunday I thought it was Friday, I was that sick. I drove most of the way to the lake on Friday and don't remember most of the drive.
and you wanna give all that up to work on ranch equipment why?

Mark

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 05-27-2008, 10:33 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzBlueWolf View Post
and you wanna give all that up to work on ranch equipment why?

Mark
still have a boss even as good as it is.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:38 PM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
Bosses are like diapers, always on yer butt and full of it....

Mark

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 05-27-2008, 11:41 PM
SUPER size it!

UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
Bosses are like Slinky's.......Not good for much of anything, but can't help bringing a smile to your face when you push em' down a flight of stairs

PAA #5
2000 F250 Crew Cab with a few goodies
Old 05-28-2008, 12:16 PM
ALIEN FTE AZ CL

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Bart, Did you fish up in Nevada at Alamo? Glad your home safe. Yea that food poisoning isn't fun. I ended up in a Las Vegas hospital once from it. I was so sick the EMTs transported me in from Pahrump. I was so sick the EMT just gave me a big plastic bag and said let it come. She was an RN that worked in Vegas, & lived in Pahrump an volunteered as an EMT. I hope I never get that sick again.
Craig
Old 05-28-2008, 10:06 PM
Post Fiend

Alamo lake, it is about 30 miles North of Salome, about 30 miles strait Southwest of Bagdad.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:02 PM
Junior User

MnBoomer is starting off with a positive reputation.
Salome, did someone say Salome? That's my winter retreat home. I can hardly wait to get back down there.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:17 PM
Post Fiend

why would you stay in Salome? just go north 30 miles and live on the lake, now that's what I'm talking about right there.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:40 AM
Junior User

MnBoomer is starting off with a positive reputation.
MN has over 10,000 lakes and I live across the street from one of them. It's a good lake for fishing and water skiing and even is very popular for ice fishing. We have the benefits of all the birds and animals. I wanted a different place, desert, mountains and in the middle of no-where. I traded my apple trees and riding lawn mower for for citrus trees and 4-wheelers.

Vicki
Old 05-30-2008, 07:59 AM
Post Fiend

i think AZ has 10,000 gallons of water! ha ha, let us know when you are in the state again.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:22 PM
Post Fiend

i have a lake in my backyard...no swimming, no skiing, dont drink the water or eat the fish

Mark

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 05-30-2008, 11:22 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter