Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

Spray in bed liners

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 04:41 PM
742504x4
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spray in bed liners

Hey guys I know it has been a long time since I have posted. Just picked up a 06 F-350 crew cab short box 6.0l . I need to know your opinions on the bed liners. There is a rhino liner place near me but they quoted me $505. That seems a little steep. What other brands are out there and how to they hold up. I won't be using it for a lot of heavy construction or anything like that and will be getting a canopy on it pretty soon. Thanks!!!!

Old 08-16-2009, 10:36 PM
caseys
Posting Guru
Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Take a look at Line-x ... I was considering Rhino but most of the guys at work have Line-x in their trucks. The Line-x feels harder and seems to be wearing better than the trucks with the Rhino. The Rhino has a more rubber feeling and seems softer. Do an internet search of Line-x vs Rhino.

Old 08-17-2009, 02:02 AM
lostmybeer
Have a nice Beer!!!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have Rhino Linings...Started to peel up in places due to improper prep. Six years later, they actually resprayed after me stopping in to have them take a look. Lifetime warranty if it has the tag or original receipt. They resprayed it thicker this time 1/4" thick. I do also have a rubber mat that is thrown in there too. Choose which you prefer, I don't know enough about Line-X, but do like the way it looks.