Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Post Fiend

80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold
Talking 2008 June Meet and Greet

OK fella's, what do you want to do for June. Any ideas?
Do you want to go back to the Olive Garden?
I promise I'll bring Paul with me.
Talk to me guys
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting"Holy Crap, What a Ride" R.I.P.Marty, Jason
Old 05-24-2008, 05:06 AM
Posting Guru

flathead95hp is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.flathead95hp is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Sounds Good to me, if I don't get lost again.LOL
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 05-24-2008, 09:53 AM
Post Fiend

80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold80351 is a splendid one to behold
How about this instead a meet and greet just a get together and do a meeting in July to make sure everything is ready for Carlisle.

There is a Open Car & Truck show up here "South Carroll Trick my Ride" on June 14th with Trophies.
I'm going to call and see if they have one for largest group Participation.
I know it's a long way for some people travel but all are welcome and would be appreciated.
Let me know
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting"Holy Crap, What a Ride" R.I.P.Marty, Jason
Old 05-28-2008, 05:22 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80351 View Post
How about this instead a meet and greet just a get together and do a meeting in July to make sure everything is ready for Carlisle.

There is a Open Car & Truck show up here "South Carroll Trick my Ride" on June 14th with Trophies.
I'm going to call and see if they have one for largest group Participation.
I know it's a long way for some people travel but all are welcome and would be appreciated.
Let me know
I have been in contact with these people and as they are new to this they don't give trophies for group participation and as it is only there second show
it sounds like they could use some help.
Can I get some input on this?
Old 05-29-2008, 01:26 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Hey MEMBERS!!!! Are we gonna have ANY participation here? Or do you guys just want US to make all your decisions for you? Without your input, how do we know what ya'll want to do. You can make it real easy for us if you don't want to do ANYTHING except belong to the chapter. Dave and I and Paul can get together and make ALL the decisions for everyone - EASY.

Now that my RANT is over, what does everyone thing about Dave's thought about the Carroll County GTG? Want it someplace else? Tell you the truth, I'd rather have a picnic type GTG somewhere. How 'bout anyone else? Or go to the Carroll County thing and have a picnic meal?

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 05-29-2008, 04:16 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPofMD View Post
Hey MEMBERS!!!! Are we gonna have ANY participation here? Or do you guys just want US to make all your decisions for you? Without your input, how do we know what ya'll want to do. You can make it real easy for us if you don't want to do ANYTHING except belong to the chapter. Dave and I and Paul can get together and make ALL the decisions for everyone - EASY.

Now that my RANT is over, what does everyone thing about Dave's thought about the Carroll County GTG? Want it someplace else? Tell you the truth, I'd rather have a picnic type GTG somewhere. How 'bout anyone else? Or go to the Carroll County thing and have a picnic meal?
heck you know me Bud I'm easy-but I ain't cheap may not be able to make the Carlise P.A thing money is getting tight! gas and all-my gas bill has tripled per day-ouchie!!!
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 05-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:

I'd be up for a pinic type deal somewhere. Gotta clue where?
I'm really starting to run out of ideas here.
Believe me I know about rising prices of everything and trying to make ends meet, but Bud's right.
That's why I said a get together and it doesn't have to be at the car show just give us some INPUT PLEASE.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr32560 View Post
heck you know me Bud I'm easy-but I ain't cheap may not be able to make the Carlise P.A thing money is getting tight! gas and all-my gas bill has tripled per day-ouchie!!!
That's why I mentioned a picnic type GTG....a little less expensive than a sit-down restaurant.....

Old 05-29-2008, 10:14 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
That's why I mentioned a picnic type GTG....a little less expensive than a sit-down restaurant.....
Hey Bud, lets find a place and DO IT.
I'll PM Paul and see what he thinks.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:17 PM
Posting Legend

Sounds good to me...talk to ya tomorrow...bed-time.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:22 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Sounds good to me...talk to ya tomorrow...bed-time.
OK Bud, good night.
PM sent to Paul.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:16 PM
Elder User

immastrokinnow is starting off with a positive reputation.
there are a few places by me that picnics are possible.and the fact that they are cheaper makes that look oh so much better.....hahaha
9inch rear d44 up front
Old 05-30-2008, 09:27 AM
Posting Legend

Hey Dan...can you find out what the requirements might be to get in one of these places? Parking etc? Is there a charge. Cookers available or do we have to supply our own, etc? Gas - charcoal - all that kind of stuff.

That area IS pretty central for all of us too...that WOULD make it nice. Let's hear it guys...who would attend if a GTG is held in NE Montgomery/southern/central Howard County?

List: (Cut and Paste names)

Bud (Penny)

Old 05-30-2008, 06:07 PM
Post Fiend

Hey Dan...can you find out what the requirements might be to get in one of these places? Parking etc? Is there a charge. Cookers available or do we have to supply our own, etc? Gas - charcoal - all that kind of stuff.

That area IS pretty central for all of us too...that WOULD make it nice. Let's hear it guys...who would attend if a GTG is held in NE Montgomery/southern/central Howard County?

List: (Cut and Paste names)

Bud (Penny)
Dave (Sharon)
Old 06-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Posting Legend

Hey Dave, looks like you and I and the wives are gonna have a swell time at the MD Chapter cookout!!!

Old 06-04-2008, 11:00 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter