Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

Howdy from the A*TX!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 11:30 PM
du$ty
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Howdy from the A*TX!

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>hey my name is dusty.i live on the southside of Austin.i use to be on f100 forums awhile ago when i was messing with a 55 f100 i sold off last summer..anyway i also have been on the hamb for years and years as kartbreaker...anyway i just bought a 65 f100..as of last week...i also have a 1950 chopped shoebox ford..and a 74 shovelhead chopper..with my current 65 she is a running 353 3sped od truck..longbed..that i bought to be a cool daily hauler & between riding my shovel...the shoebox is awhile away in being road worth..lots of crazy suspension and bodywork..full custom deal...so thats why i needed to pick up a truck..been looking and finally got another good one...ive also had a 1957 ranchero that i stupidly sold about 6 years ago...never should have let her get away.but thats that...anyway
ill post some picks of the truck tommorow of before and after because ive been very busy this last week driving and working on this old truck..thanks guys
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 05-18-2008, 03:34 AM
RubberDuck
Logistics Pro

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts
Welcome Dusty. Hopefully we will meet you in person at the next "Dam" get together. Though I'm out in Spicewood, I work in Oak Hill at Freescale on the night shift. I drive a white Crew cab 4x4 dually with stacks and Death Row Diesel across the windshield. Maybe I'll see ya on the road.

Old 05-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Jason Lewis
Posting Guru
Welcome to the texas chapter !!

Hay "Rubber Duck" i saw you on 620 a few weeks ago driving your white 4X4!

Old 05-22-2008, 07:42 PM
polcat
Elder User
What get together? Sure would be nice to have one somewhere around here. I live in the Hutto area, now... but make regular trips to Round Rock. May be heading to Temple next month if all my parts show up!!