Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: kermmydog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2008, 08:35 PM
FTE Arizona Chapter LDR

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Smile Moving Next Weekend

Well everyone, our time is getting short. We are moving our move date up a week, because a school district in Northern Nevada wants to interview her for a Special Ed position ASAP. They wanted her this week but she is under contract until May 23. It is a district that she worked for as a sub. in 2005. So they know her. They want an interview with here & she never sent them an application. She emailed their Special Ed Director a few weeks ago asking about if they had an options program. It is were a district can hire Special students as special ed teachers as long as they are State licensed teachers. This is done in most States because of the severe shortage of special ed teachers. Well the director told her to send an application in that they did have that program bah bah. We decided to look in some other areas first so she never sent an app to them. Some how the District got wind of her interest and called her to come up for an interview ASAP. So we hope this is a good deal, but all we can do is the footwork & let God open the doors. Some other God things have happened with this deal also. So we will see. I will only be on the net this week then may not be around much until we find out where we will be. So that could be most of this summer. I'll get to a computer from time to time to check in. Thanks to everybody in this Chapter for the friendship & most of all the fun.

Craig
Old 05-16-2008, 09:18 PM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
Best of Luck on yer move!!

I hope everything pans out!!

Mark

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 05-16-2008, 10:37 PM
SUPER size it!

UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
Happy Trails Craig! Who am I gonna pick on while you're gone????

PAA #5
2000 F250 Crew Cab with a few goodies
Old 05-16-2008, 11:09 PM
Post Fiend

liftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to behold
Glad everything is working out for you Craig! Be sure to pop in when you get a chance and let us know how you two are doing!

Travis, I am sure you will find someone else to pick on real soon!
01 F-350 lariat 4x4, cc lb, 6.5" lift, 37's, WW, lateral traction bars, zoodad, mag-hytec rear diff/trans pan, 4" turbo back exhaust, SCT X3 with 80E from DP, guages, foil delete, 6637 w/ cover (Thanks Pete), Bilsteins
PAA #18
Old 05-16-2008, 11:15 PM
SUPER size it!

UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftedgrocerygetter View Post
Glad everything is working out for you Craig! Be sure to pop in when you get a chance and let us know how you two are doing!

Travis, I am sure you will find someone else to pick on real soon!
Well it won't be you Cris.......I won't mess with a pretty girl who's truck is ALMOST as big as mine (and slower) ut ohhhh.....can O' worms comin!

PAA #5
Old 05-16-2008, 11:18 PM
FTE Arizona Chapter LDR

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Travis, don't stop messing with me. I'll be back to defend myself every so often. Once we get settle wereever we are going to be for the 2008-09 school year, I'll be back regularly.

Craig
Old 05-16-2008, 11:23 PM
Post Fiend

liftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to beholdliftedgrocerygetter is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_There View Post
Well it won't be you Cris.......I won't mess with a pretty girl who's truck is ALMOST as big as mine (and slower) ut ohhhh.....can O' worms comin!
Big ole azz can of worms you just opened up here buddy. You dont want to take me on! I will crush you and make you like it LOL LOL LOL You just had to go for the other PSD driver didnt you
01 F-350 lariat 4x4, cc lb, 6.5" lift, 37's, WW, lateral traction bars, zoodad, mag-hytec rear diff/trans pan, 4" turbo back exhaust, SCT X3 with 80E from DP, guages, foil delete, 6637 w/ cover (Thanks Pete), Bilsteins
PAA #18
Old 05-16-2008, 11:29 PM
SUPER size it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftedgrocerygetter View Post
Big ole azz can of worms you just opened up here buddy. You dont want to take me on! I will crush you and make you like it LOL LOL LOL You just had to go for the other PSD driver didnt you
Well at least you drive a 7.3L....if it was a 6.OHHHH I would'a been all over you a long time ago. You can't crush me if ya can't catch me lol.............Arizona posts are pretty much tailor-suited to be hijacked aren't they?

PAA #5
Old 05-17-2008, 09:26 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
be that way, just go, we don't care! the rest of us (what 4 or 5 of us) will be just fine!
sorry just acting tough until your gone than I can let it out when your not looking.
gonna miss you. give me a holler if you are back over this way.
Bart
Old 05-17-2008, 09:28 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_There View Post
Happy Trails Craig! Who am I gonna pick on while you're gone????
who is there? everyone else in the world likes the IH powerstroke engine
Old 05-17-2008, 09:29 PM
SUPER size it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helifixer View Post
who is there? everyone else in the world likes the IH powerstroke engine
AGREED

PAA #5
Old 05-17-2008, 09:39 PM
Post Fiend

I take my psd every chance I get, nothing better than a rice rocket next to me at a light with his window down. ahhhh the smell of burnt diesel coming out of a spooled up turbo through a 3" to 4" TYMAR down pipe than 4" strait pipe to the back of the cab and exiting in front of the right rear tire, just hold the rice rocket at the exhaust pipe and let her smoke.
Old 05-17-2008, 10:39 PM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
oh damn..hate them bumble bees inna tin can! a whole lotta noise for nothing...

Mark

SB-Thanxforthemammaries!

Old 05-18-2008, 12:57 PM
FTE Arizona Chapter LDR

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by helifixer View Post
be that way, just go, we don't care! the rest of us (what 4 or 5 of us) will be just fine!
sorry just acting tough until your gone than I can let it out when your not looking.
gonna miss you. give me a holler if you are back over this way.
Bart
I'm still planning on being an active member of this Chapter, at least active on the boards. I'm an Honorary Member in Nevada & have been for sometime. I visit there from time to time. I will be close to a couple of Nevada members if we move to Lovelock. There are a couple of members in Fallon.

Craig
Old 05-18-2008, 01:58 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Well, I guess I will chime in and say..... Craig, it dont matter where you live! as long as you stay an active member of the AZ chapter! We approve your move, so go ahead. Just remember to take a Gold Pan with you!
Then you could have Racerchic show you where to pan.
Old 05-18-2008, 01:58 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter