Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2008, 11:40 PM
Senior User

hatchet is starting off with a positive reputation.
90 days to get title

I registered a used ford pickup I bought a few weeks ago here in Connecticut and the Dmv told me it could take up to 90 days to get the title.Why on earth would it take so long to get a title with all the computers we have today?Some guy offed me a good amount of money to buy it and even though I oly had it for 3 weeks I can make $2,500 grand more then i paid for it so i was going to sell it even though i havent had it long but I guess I cant yet seeing they havent mailed me out the title or can I?
Old 05-20-2008, 06:35 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
I would contact a Lawyer and ask them what they think...
90 days seems out of sight on that
Old 05-20-2008, 07:06 PM
Elder User

c4barnes is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.c4barnes is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine View Post
I would contact a Lawyer and ask them what they think...
90 days seems out of sight on that
It's always like that in CT. It was like that for both cars I registered there, though I'm not sure it took them the full 90 days. Surely they've had to deal with quick sales before. Not sure about the other DMV's, but the one in Norwalk is extremely mellow Thursday mornings, a tidbit I got from a worker there after waiting a couple hours. I went back on 2 subsequent Thursdays right at opening and she was definitely right. I'd just go ask.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:07 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by c4barnes View Post
It's always like that in CT. It was like that for both cars I registered there, though I'm not sure it took them the full 90 days. Surely they've had to deal with quick sales before. Not sure about the other DMV's, but the one in Norwalk is extremely mellow Thursday mornings, a tidbit I got from a worker there after waiting a couple hours. I went back on 2 subsequent Thursdays right at opening and she was definitely right. I'd just go ask.

I guess if I want anything from that State it better before made before 1993....LOL
Old 05-20-2008, 08:07 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter