2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

06 F250 SD makes 5th Trip. Having to argue to get them to FIX my TRUCK!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 02:42 AM
ccwinchester
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 F250 SD makes 5th Trip. Having to argue to get them to FIX my TRUCK!

My 06 has had more problems than I can count fingers. The sensors for the fuel mileage where replaced within the first 2 wks that I had it, the heater replaced a few mths ago. Now I have arguing with dealership over the sensors for the powerpoint and the lighter blowing fuses for about the last year. It has been in the shop for several reasons and and this was also added to the list . After being used 2-10 times the fuses will just blow, I only use one cell phone charger and nothing else.

They are trying to tell me me that it is my charger. NO IT IS NOT. They have tried to tell me it is my cd player, NO IT IS NOT, I have not used it in over a year, I just used it as an example. I told them that we have a 05 Ford GT and an 07 Stage 3 Roush that we use the same charger in and it does not blow them in either of those two Ford cars so it CAN NOT be blowing them in my 06 Ford Diesel. Last effort on the cigarette lighter they tried to tell me that they found a little ashes on the end of my lighter and that was causing it to blow, I'm sorry but I don't think so. If that were the case then most of America would have cars with blown fuses because everybody smokes and everybody uses thoses lighters! That was really a lame one there.

The service fella was sorta stummed then. Hummm...ok, what excuse are you going to use now. I'm sure he will pull another one out of his hat. They work so hard trying to find a way OUT OF NOT FIXING YOUR VEHICLE. They've just about run out of senrios to use on me. They will replace them before its over with under warranty because no NEW TRUCK SUCH BE BLOWING FUSES LIKE THAT. I Love my big superduty Lariat with Leather, Chromed out, 34" tires, Chrome wheels. But it is a work truck it pulls my horses and they think I'm just some stupid little girl that they think dont know anything about my truck. They even asked me if I knew what they Glow plugs where, The license plate reads, "Cowgirl Up" HELLO FELLA'S , Who's do you think the truck belongs to? I've been driving diesel for a long time and one of those service guys knows it. They are disrespecting me and I'm getting pissed. I'm very nice to them, I'm not ugly at all. I'm really nice, UNTIL NOW. JUST FIX MY TRUCK LIKE I TOLD YOU TOO. DON'T QUESTION ME, I'll stomp my feet and screem till til the roof blows off. All I asked was for the to fix a list of things that was wrong and ever thing that I asked they had to argue. And everything they argued I've been RIGHT!
  • My battery has been weak I asked them to check and replace they said. Nothing is wrong with with your battery, Next day, truck DEAD they had to replace HAHA told ya.
  • Back window was leaking water, backup light gasket needed replacing, had to drag them to parking lot to prove it.
  • Passenger door wont shut all the way had it in shop 5th time now finally got it in body shop but it took draging someone out to parking lot and making the look because they would only spray with wd40 then they finally said WE CANT FIND NOTHIN WRONG. AWWWW...THAT DID IT. DARN THING HASNT SHUT RIGHT SINCE IT BOUGHT IT. ITS ON FILE.
  • Water in Fuel light was on, told them to dran it. They said. " we couldn't get the light to come on" Light has been on solid for a week, don't tell me that, i know better. you didin't even drive the truck then, and that is not what i said, i said, DRAIN IT. DON'T CHECK IT, DRAIN IT ANYWAY. Diesel is to darn high for me to get back out and go home and that light come back on and me have to make a trip back up to them or a another dealership. TAKE CARE OF IT.
  • Lighter
  • Powerpoint
If this were my husband up there requesting these things they would just take care of it and be done with it. They are jurking me around and I'm about to get ill with these two boys. I've been nice, very nice but its about to end. Just do what I said and don't ask question. Finally called the salesman and told him the scoop he got with them and the are "pulling the "FILE" ON THE TRUCK" can you believe it. To look where they had to fix the other stuff first....
I'm a nice person and easy to get along with but a I don't like being aggravated like this its stupid.

Old 05-09-2008, 02:43 AM
ccwinchester
New User
Oh yea, and if we got to pay for something, no problem we'll pay, JUST FIX THE DARN TRUCK....

Old 05-09-2008, 06:16 AM
Twinsdad98
Elder User
Hey, I'm sorry to hear about all your problems with your we. However, you posted it in the f150 forum. I think you'll get better response in the super duty site. I hope the dealer does fix your truck