Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Projects
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Projects Share with other members the details about your project truck or SUV. Old or new, gas or diesel, its all welcome here!

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Senior User

just-n-time is starting off with a positive reputation.
77 custom 100

Hi gang just-n-time hear I have had a custom f100 in the works now for a year,at this time I am only two weeks till a finished paint, house of kolor true blue with pearl, I have made quite a few changes in the basic truck, shaved drip edges, lowered truck 4 inches, put factory air into the cab, removed all chrome trim from the sides and back, smoothed tailgate(not done yet),interior painted a dark charcoal metallic gray as well as the eng. compartment, new 351w and 5 speed, you can see the project in my gallery, hope to have more for you in the near future JNT.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Nice Job Mr. French!
Old 05-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Got any pictures
Old 05-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
In his Gallery Reb.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill W View Post
In his Gallery Reb.

Thanks Bill.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Post Fiend

Very Nice work...
Old 05-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Posting Guru

Layed Out 100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Layed Out 100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I always get side tracked when I look at some ones gallery.....surprised I found my way back here to tell ya that it looks good man!!!
53 f100 My build thread http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/97...ith-picts.html and http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...g-my-53-a.html
Old 05-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Senior User

thank you all for the flowers, I painted one door and the hood today and c/c will hit it again tomorrow and more photos to come.
Old 05-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Postmaster

Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.
Really a great color you shooting there. Glad to see the organized Gallery of pic; gives us Shade Tree's something to draw from. Keep up the good work.

Mitch
57 F100 SWB 351C/FMX; (Big Window)
65 Flairside SWB "Wife truck" (300/AOD)
62 F100 SWB 302/C6 (orphan box) Old Skool build
Old 05-11-2008, 11:14 PM
Post when I get chance

bucks77ford has a very good reputation on FTE.bucks77ford has a very good reputation on FTE.bucks77ford has a very good reputation on FTE.bucks77ford has a very good reputation on FTE.
Nice work. I wish I could do body work myself. I had to hire the body work out on my project.

77 F250 4x4 Highboy 521 stroker
75 F250 2wd Supercab 460
Old 05-13-2008, 12:17 PM
Senior User

Well I may have wished I had sent this one out too. I am just holding for the weather to break so I can add another coat of clear to the cab and front clip, then I have to re touch the interior and door jams, I have started the wet sanding of the bed and buffed most of it and have three places to retouch, It is not my greatest desire.
Old 05-16-2008, 01:10 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Great Job! I like the step by step pics. Looking forward to seeing it finished!
Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 4X4
1967 F-100 Project thread

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 06-08-2008, 06:07 PM
New User

myzry is starting off with a positive reputation.
hello just-n-time nice truck have you driven the truck yet? i am looking to lower my 78 150 the same way you have done yours did you cut coils for the front 2" inches? and did just flipping the front shackle on the rear springs give you 4" alone?
Old 06-20-2008, 11:15 PM
Senior User

I got the drop with the flip only you still have more frame to use if lower is your desire I use a set of 150 front springs that are much thicker than the standard 150, my cut was 4 inches on the coils. Have not fired it up yet I am behind because of the rain we had and just today got the inside and jams finished and c/c. JNT
Old 06-20-2008, 11:15 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Projects