Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2008, 11:57 PM
Senior User

BensDaddy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Talking My son's First trip in my truck!!

My wife and son got home yesterday from Halifax, I promised my son I'd take him out for a drive in my truck to the man store:

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet you could shoot beer out of your nose. -Jack Handy

vultus, emo, recidivus - Me

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...max500-1-1.jpg
Old 05-07-2008, 12:12 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
Glad to see someone had fun in a truck today. I had to ride/drive a van.

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:30 AM
Senior User

BensDaddy is starting off with a positive reputation.
HA HA!!! I had to try to get to a parts store yesterday, then I had to wander through Home Depot, then go to another parts store with him, sheer torture. Enjoying every minute of it all. Just wandering through stores for no reason but to let him have fun and get a ride in the truck. I love it!!!!!!!!

If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet you could shoot beer out of your nose. -Jack Handy

vultus, emo, recidivus - Me

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...max500-1-1.jpg
Old 05-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
My son loves riding with me, even in that crappy little Courier, but then he's always been enamored with everything I do. Weird kid.
I can't wait until he's old enough to actually enjoy doing all this stuff together.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Elder User

brentleedragon is starting off with a positive reputation.
I remember my dad had a 86 f250 with a 9ft utility trailer, I loved that thing lots of memories when I was little. I grew up with it until he sold it in like 2003? and got a new f350.

but most of my memories are chevy's :-X

-All The Hype That Money Can Buy-

Join The Washington Chapter .... because wherever we go that is where the party is at.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:44 PM
Elder User

billy12360 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.billy12360 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
thats the happiest kid in the world... hes in a truck[trucks are always cool when you are young] and he is with his dad... i wish i could remember what my first truck ride was in... it was either dads chevy, or grandpas chevy, or maybe his ford... actually probablly the nissan... and ford six... thats not a weird kid... thats a kid whos got some of his daddys DNA in him... and wants to be like you lol... i can remember fallowin my dad around when i was 10 years younger... and wanting to do everything he did..
Old 05-17-2008, 12:44 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter