Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2008, 01:37 AM
Elder User

R031Kona is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ramp

At Sportsman Light Trucks open house thingy in Kamloops the other day they had all sorts of trucks and crawly things , I entered the ramp contest got 62 inches , Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Posting Guru

Secret Agent 069 has a good reputation on FTE.Secret Agent 069 has a good reputation on FTE.
very nice...

Where is that? Is that: that strip mall across from Sahali Mall?
Old 05-05-2008, 02:53 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Sportsman. I was looking at buying that place in the late 90's.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER WITH SLEDS
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 05-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Posting Guru

wallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud of
Kona what brand of tires are you running on your rig? I'm looking for a new set for mine and just inquiring, and am having a fun time to decide what brand to run.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:59 AM
Elder User

No Agent it is by Home Hardware (Beaver Lumber in the day ) by the Aberdeen McDonalds, yeah Zip Bob Nestye sold to two of his guys and is hanging on for a year as advisor. Wallz, those are BigO BigFoot X/T's I got mine for a steal but they do have a smoking good roadhazard warranty and seem to work pretty good.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:02 AM
Elder User

Oh yeah....Wallz lol ..the tires are in my sig!!!!
Old 05-06-2008, 04:54 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
My cousin told me he sold it after I looked and then got it back again. I wanted that place pretty bad but I took the advice of a couple of accountants and decided to back away.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER WITH SLEDS
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 05-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Posting Guru

wallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud ofwallz has much to be proud of
Kona:
Silly me, I had seen it in your sig after I had posted the message. I might just break down and get a set of the procomp tires, on sale now for 4 for price of three, but man they are still not cheap.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:09 AM
Elder User

I was going to wait for the Pro Comp s but figured 2 months of A/T 's would not be good , anyways I got a smoking hot deal.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:09 AM